This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Can we get the other Shantae games?
I want all of them and that Gameboy Color cart is way too expensive.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Piano Sep 6, 2013 @ 2:28am 
if you own a 3ds just buy it in the Estore much cheeper option
Red Priest Rezo Sep 6, 2013 @ 8:42am 
I want to join the topic starter. Is there a chance we'll get 1st and 3rd game, and not only 2nd and 4th? I don't want to play it on my 3ds unless I really have to.
Originally posted by Megaman X:
if you own a 3ds just buy it in the Estore much cheeper option

I don't want a 3DS. I'd much rather play it on my PC.
skyace65 Sep 6, 2013 @ 5:38pm 
Originally posted by Red Priest Rezo:
I want to join the topic starter. Is there a chance we'll get 1st and 3rd game, and not only 2nd and 4th? I don't want to play it on my 3ds unless I really have to.

yeah i would really enjoy being able to buy the games on steam. also I'm not sure if half-genie hero is a sequel or a prequel.
Tell your friends, let's get this done out of sheer demand!
Rutgerman95 Sep 7, 2013 @ 10:44am 
Hey, If the Steam port sells well eneough, they'll sure as heck give us the others.
Vengeance Sep 7, 2013 @ 12:56pm 
I agree, port the others over too, maybe even bundle em together?
Arale//Zero Sep 7, 2013 @ 1:05pm 
Half-Genie Hero's coming to Steam, so I'm hoping the game between this and that one is coming too. Shantae for GBC probably won't, but I'm hoping for that as well...
Graham Sep 9, 2013 @ 4:29pm 
whats a rom
Yoyo Sep 12, 2013 @ 2:56am 
Originally posted by Bonus:
whats a rom
What's supporting a developer
whats a rom

I think the question is "what's an emulator"? And the answer is an inferior way to play console games.
Red Priest Rezo Sep 12, 2013 @ 7:20am 
whats a rom
It's not a paladin, I can tell you that.
Syragar Sep 12, 2013 @ 11:01am 
I would think the possibility of other Shantae games being released to Steam would depend on the support they recieve for the Half Genie Hero kickstarter. As it is, I think it may reach its goal, but I don't know if it will reach many (if any) of the stretch goals.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero
PsychoticBacofoil Sep 12, 2013 @ 5:54pm 
Shantae GBC is on the 3DS eshop, Risky's Revenge is on DSi/3DS for $12 or $2 on the iOS app store, Pirate's Curse is coming out in the winter for 3DS, 1/2 Genie Hero is planned for every game console except for the 3DS if funded.
Graham Sep 12, 2013 @ 6:03pm 
Originally posted by ☀Yumi:
What's supporting a developer
The only way to purchase a copy of Shantae in a way that gives WayForward dosh if you don't have a 3DS/DSi is by paying the 10,000$ tier in the kickstarter. Just acquire it and fund the HGH kickstarter and buy RR. I'm sure Matt Bozon wouldn't really mind.

Originally posted by Smashbro29 - Comfy:
I think the question is "what's an emulator"? And the answer is an inferior way to play console games.
For the vast majority of games yes it is best to play it on the original system but for most games It doesn't make much of a bit of difference. Shantae GBC is still the same game if you emulate it. Besides, every self respecting PC gamer owns a gamepad in this day and age.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 15 30 50