This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Badass Sep 5, 2013 @ 5:30am 
Lets get it to over $9 mil!
Orm Necros Sep 7, 2013 @ 3:42pm 
Go support this.
We're almost at 50% and it's not even been 3 days yet.
skyace65 Sep 7, 2013 @ 5:08pm 
Originally posted by Orm Necros:
Go support this.

hopefully it manages to get fully funded. they really should have waited till risky's revenge came out on steam so more people would be interested. that and after mighty no9 finished it's kickstarter, thats just getting so much attention i think this is being overlooked. the game will probobly reach it's funding goal but i doubt it will get that many stretch goals
Taiyo no-Okami Sep 8, 2013 @ 5:55am 
I hope it'll reach its goal.
mouthofxenu Sep 8, 2013 @ 12:57pm 
Notice the silhouette for the $1.1 million reward. That sure does look like Shantae in front of microphone (voice acting?). And the last reward image is a television. Animated series???
skyace65 Sep 8, 2013 @ 4:03pm 
Originally posted by mouthofxenu:
Notice the silhouette for the $1.1 million reward. That sure does look like Shantae in front of microphone (voice acting?). And the last reward image is a television. Animated series???

my guess would be animated cutscenes, like fully animated and not just the sprites moving on screen or text bubbles
Syragar Sep 12, 2013 @ 11:12am 
Originally posted by skyace65:
Originally posted by Orm Necros:
Go support this.

hopefully it manages to get fully funded. they really should have waited till risky's revenge came out on steam so more people would be interested. that and after mighty no9 finished it's kickstarter, thats just getting so much attention i think this is being overlooked. the game will probobly reach it's funding goal but i doubt it will get that many stretch goals

I agree. I think this is very poor timing for the kickstarter. Mighty No 9 is getting a lot of publicity right now (and it should... It's Keiji Inafune after all... that guy is a legend.) What they should have done is first release BOTH Risky's Revenge on Steam and Pirate's Curse on 3DS, then release the kickstarter shortly afterwards. As it is now... not many people are thinking about Shantae... even the fans. I love the Shantae games, and I had no idea about this kickstarter until I saw this thread.
Sunshine & Rainbows Sep 13, 2013 @ 8:50pm 
I'll think about it. I bookmarked that page so I could remember.
Blacknight Sep 17, 2013 @ 1:54pm 
wayforward recently announced that Inti Creates (same people who are making Mighty no. 9 as well as the handheld megamans) are also working on the new shantae, the creator gave a shoutout to shantae and gave the kickstarter a huge boost, so far it's nearing 80% and theres still 17/16 days left
Alicia Oct 5, 2013 @ 10:01am 
I really like Shatae
Sunshine & Rainbows Oct 5, 2013 @ 11:01am 
I decided at the last few hours to fund $15. Now all I gotta do is wait for the game and hope I answer the survey email on time. I don't want to get it for a system I don't have like Wii U, PS4, Xbox One, or PS Vita. I'm thinking of choosing PC, or PS3 if my PC specs aren't enough.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50