Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Real World Racing
genai 12 jan 2013 om 8:49nm
Some suggestions
Real tracks are nice but if the game had customization, it would probably be best game ever if you ask me!

add customization like old NFS. dont need much, couple of each(like 3-4 styles for each "level" like street, pro, race, and each level gives same performance boost like grip and top speed no matter the "style" you have chosen for that level) for spoilers, wings, bumpers, side skirts, hood and couple of wide body kits for each car as "milestone" unlocks like after 33% unlocked, 66% unlocked and last unlock (with every wide body has same performance boost as having full stret, pro or race set of aero upgrades), basic color customization and tuning. exhaust, transmission, engine, tires, brakes (something like street, pro, race for each).
guess maybe changes cant be seen if the camera is zoomed out, but if its only just a little... still helps... and if you make some showroom view so you can compare and share looks... thats even better... helps build community and makes games last longer :P

have performance tiers and depending on your car and upgrades you have, it goes to higher tier races. so for example one car with stock performance score 70, can go up to like 140 with upgrades and no longer races in 51-100 tier, but 101-150 etc.

Maybe even one ultimate upgrade that costs a lot and makes your car GT racing car(both unique aero look and performance upgrade) that pretty much gives roughly same overall performance score for all cars, but they still have their pros and cons like better handling but lower speed or better speed and acceleration etc and you can race it only with other GT racing cars with that upgrade... and maybe even have ladder for that tier?
even user made leagues/tournaments where they can place performance score limit(like only for cars up to 150, or just GT cars etc), points for placement etc... but guess you can do that anyway outside of game and just do races in game... so not that important i guess :)
could even grow into e-sports :D

cant even imagine how awesome that game would be. customization does a lot in racing, and visual is also important, people love to have unique looks, and that is especially important for multiplayer
man, brain going crazy with ideas... so much potential in that style of game, so hyped up now
make it happen! ive been waiting for game like that for so long
Laatst bewerkt door genai; 12 jan 2013 om 11:46nm
1-12 van 12 reacties weergegeven
< >
Playstos  [ontwikkelaar] 13 jan 2013 om 4:25vm 
Genai,

first of all thank you for your valuable advices. It's amazing to see how much the Steam community knows about games and, in this case, even how games should be like.
Your comments are very sensible and, to some extents, Real World Racing already has some of the features you mention.
The game is currently in its final stage of development so it's not possible for us to make major changes. Anyway we are confident that in its current state RWR already has all the contents in terms of game modes, cars and tracks that will keep players interested for quite some time. We are also planning to update the game after its release adding the features most requested by the community of players. Thank you again for your support.
genai 13 jan 2013 om 4:52vm 
good to know! yea, i figured it is kinda late now, only now noticed that all info i checked was quite old... but still, got me so hyped up and all those ideas rushed through my head, how awesome it could be... and still, if everything i said gives you even 1 good idea for future features... worth it! cant wait to play it... finding about this game made me so excited:)
looking forward to it! much <3
E D U M A L A ☺ 4 feb 2013 om 11:40vm 
real tracks, like f1 tracks ?
lexx000 21 feb 2013 om 10:31vm 
steering wheel support? haven't tried the demo just yet, but if it supports wheels it makes it extra awesome.. :o) I love the fact that you plan to support mods.. one game that maybe some of the older gamers would love to essentially recreate is Racing Construction Set by Electronic Arts, being able to create tracks, import graphics or for example, use a picture of the moon and craters and map a track onto that, while messing with the gravity would be sweet!
ThePrambler 24 feb 2013 om 9:43nm 
How about different camera angles? or atleast get the map to twist and turn so that up is always forward and vice versa??
Playstos  [ontwikkelaar] 25 feb 2013 om 2:10vm 
@ThePrambler The Open Beta Demo 1.1 Patch introduces an optional rotating camera mode that can be enabled from the options and even switched mid-game. Please do give it a try and see if it solves your concerns, it is available for download at the RWR Website.
Bruno 25 apr 2013 om 11:22vm 
A good sugestion is: add languages, please!
muawiyaj 8 sep 2013 om 1:24vm 
Make some locations to be open area and add police cars so a new game mode will be police chase
RogueAvatar 24 okt 2013 om 7:32vm 
I think the current career is a bit too hard. I'm enjoying the challenge but I think most people would be put off. Even quick races are damn near impossible to win unless you're absolutely perfect.

Also, an option to turn off or at least tone down the levels of bloom. At the moment the shininess of everything makes it quite hard to see.

Adding seperate lap times for each class in time trial would be good too. If only to add to the challenge because as it currently stands the best times are always going to be a class 5 car.

How about a free practise mode? One lap to get the perfect time isn't enough and doesn't let you get a feel for the track.

Finally, is there going to be a free drift or quick drift mode mode?

Playstos  [ontwikkelaar] 28 okt 2013 om 2:30vm 
Hi RogueAvatar,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Difficulty is set precisely as it is meant to be, RWR is a challenging game, and there is less reward in an easier experience for a racing game.
As for the bloom, we are experimenting in allowing some degree of visual effects customization.
About separate lap times based on class, it makes sense, we're working on it already, though we can't promise it will make for the December update :)
Additional modes are a bit further down the roadmap, it really depends on how RWR fares after Steam launch and what the community asks for. There is a lot we'd love to add to the game, but resources are limited, for now :)
RogueAvatar 28 okt 2013 om 2:12nm 
Makes sense, you guys seem to be doing a great job. I've been after a racer of this sort for ages and I hope the Steam launch goes well.

I just hope you're not making a rod for your own back with the difficulty level...
Hiten 7 nov 2013 om 5:40nm 
I agree that the difficulty level should be adjustable, even if it can't make it in there by next update/launch, etc (I realize that coding AI is not an easy or quick task). It would make the game much more playable for the non-hardcore. That said, I'm a pretty hardcore racer myself, but I don't want my friends (or anyone) turned off the game by being too "hard." Either way, this game is now on my radar, and I'll most likely be picking it up very soon with the deals going on right now...looks great.
Laatst bewerkt door Hiten; 7 nov 2013 om 5:41nm
1-12 van 12 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50