This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Real World Racing
Hasbin Oct 19, 2013 @ 4:40pm
Rough Steam ETA?
Hey guys. I love top down racing games and I bought RWR through your Humble widget. The thing is, I'm guessing there will be Steam achievements and all that fun stuff when it releases on Steam so I'm holding out until that happens.

I'm just curious if you care to share a rough timeframe that you're aiming for. Even something as rough as a month or quarter.

Can't wait to play.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Playstos  [developer] Oct 24, 2013 @ 4:57am 
Hi Hasbin,

Sorry for the delayed answer, apparently we don't receive notifications about Greenlight discussions anymore :) The store page with community hub will be up soon hopefully, though.

We're aiming for an early December Steam release. We cannot completely commit to a specific date since we're working to implement all Steam-specific features, such as Achievements, Leaderboards, Statistics and Trading Cards, and it's a whole lot of work :)

Don't worry about playing the current version of the game though, any achievement attained will be imported in the Steam version of RWR upon first launch. As of now, Steam achievements will mirror the achievements that are already implemented in the game, no worries about missing anything at all.
Hasbin Oct 24, 2013 @ 8:27am 
Great!
Any plans to implement Steam Cloud? The Steamworks features you mentioned make a game more fun, which is obviously important, but Steam Cloud is, in my opinion, Steamwork's most useful feature. Whether you're playing on multiple PCs or reinstalling on one PC, it's good to know that your progress is attached to your account.
๖ۣۜƦobotƘinℊƎʀɪᴄᵌ Oct 24, 2013 @ 12:07pm 
I also would love if this game had Steam Cloud.
It's understandably something that takes time to implement.
Until then, it would be awesome if I was told the full path directory of the save file, while in game.

I LOVE top-down mini racers!
Real World Racing looks AWESOME!
Playstos  [developer] Oct 24, 2013 @ 1:04pm 
We have good news for you, Steam Cloud is already implemented and fully working in our current build, we've just forgot to mention it :) Hope you'll be satisfied by the Steam release!
Hasbin Oct 24, 2013 @ 1:07pm 
That's good news. Thanks!
I look forward to the early December Steam release that you promised.
Just jokes. Looking forward to it whenever it launches.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50