This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Real World Racing
Ōkami Oct 14, 2013 @ 12:40pm
Steering sensivity is not that great.
Please add options to fine tune this.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Playstos  [developer] Oct 15, 2013 @ 2:07am 
Hi Okami,

As you opened a new discussion, here's the repost of the answer from the previous:

Sorry to hear about the sensitivity problem with your joystick, can you please tell us the model or at least the kind of joystick you are using ?

Also, I'm assuming that when steering with keyboard controls everything works as expected, is that correct ?

If that is the case, it should be solved with the update we're currently working on, where introduce dead-band adjustment in the controls menu. :)
Ōkami Oct 15, 2013 @ 12:11pm 
Originally posted by Playstos:
Hi Okami,

As you opened a new discussion, here's the repost of the answer from the previous:

Sorry to hear about the sensitivity problem with your joystick, can you please tell us the model or at least the kind of joystick you are using ?

Also, I'm assuming that when steering with keyboard controls everything works as expected, is that correct ?

If that is the case, it should be solved with the update we're currently working on, where introduce dead-band adjustment in the controls menu. :)

Oh, first of all, apologies for the double post, it was not my intention, the first was to report the problem and the second was to request for the feature, dunno what was I thinking that day but certainly not in double posting, if you may, please merge the two posts.

So, I use a PS2 gamepad over an USB adapter, no special drivers but windows default. Most of the time I use the x360ce emulator to have xinput based games to detect it as an x360 controller but your game detects it as it is so it's not required.

Indeed steering is working fine with the keyboard, taking curves at high speeds without crashing into the wall is actually possible, just got my first double overtake this way :D

I'll be looking forward to that update and will keep you posted with the results.
Last edited by Ōkami; Oct 15, 2013 @ 12:12pm
Playstos  [developer] Oct 15, 2013 @ 1:23pm 
Thank you Okami,
no worries about the double post. Probably your gamepad has a deadzone greater than usual controllers, that's why it's so difficult for you to steer properly. We'll add a sensitivity adjustment in the next update (expected in december). The update will also bring some nice additional features, so please stay with us! Thank you for your support.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50