This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Real World Racing
Empty Nov 16, 2013 @ 11:45pm
Feeling lag when playing at night
I would like to find a way to solve the problem when the occasion is at night such as the Junior Series No.5 competition but it is perform almost perfectly when playing on other tracks expect a little bit lag in some crossing. I hope the game can allow different level of graphic to ensure every users can enjoy the great experience without playing with lagging
Last edited by Empty; Nov 17, 2013 @ 12:55am
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Playstos  [developer] Nov 17, 2013 @ 12:48pm 
Hi Empty,
we are working on various optimizations that will be available upcoming Steam release (6th of December). Anyway can you please tell us your system configuration? Thank you!
Empty Nov 17, 2013 @ 1:46pm 
I am using the laptop computer with i7-4700HQ and integrated and individual 745M graphic card as well. However, I am not sure the graphic card will whether switch automatically or not THX
Playstos  [developer] Nov 25, 2013 @ 2:21am 
Empty,

Your 745M should be able to handle Real World Racing without any slow-down, so the most likely issue is that your laptop isn't switching to the discrete card when launching RWR. This does not depend on the game, so be sure to check your laptop's tools and power settings.

Cheers.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50