Dette spillet har fått grønt lys av Steam-samfunnet!

Samfunnet har vist sin interesse for dette spillet. Valve har kontaktet utvikleren for å kunne jobbe mot å en lansering på Steam.

Reperfection
Tinnitus Games  [utvikler] 2. okt, 2012 @ 2:08am
Questions to Reperfection? Feel free to ask!
If you have questions to Reperfection just ask us anything. :)
Viser 1-15 av 23 kommentarer
< >
Emanisass 5. okt, 2012 @ 8:42am 
Will there be different music for most scenes (i.e the funeral scene would have sad music) ?
Tinnitus Games  [utvikler] 8. okt, 2012 @ 5:12am 
Yes, each page (e.g. the funeral scene or Bens house) has its own music theme.
Chaosprower 24. nov, 2012 @ 12:33pm 
Are the panels the equivalent of going to a different room and you can revisit previous panels and do different things in them; or visiting previous panels it's just to rewatch previous scenes?

For example, when you are inside the protagonist's house can you move freely within rooms or you must follow a linear path, room after room?

EDIT: Oh, I rewatched the trailer and realized the panels are static, I thought you could move like a third-person adventure game around the scenes...
Sist redigert av Chaosprower; 24. nov, 2012 @ 12:39pm
Tinnitus Games  [utvikler] 26. nov, 2012 @ 1:17am 
Most of the time it's possible to change the panels on the same page as you like, if they are already visible. So you can move from one room to another and return.
Primal Fear 27. jan, 2013 @ 4:38pm 
From what I have seen in the demo, I wouldn't call it Horror. It's seems to be more a Thriller (to speak in movie tems) or better a Mystery-Thriller. Would you say this will change during first Episode or in later Episodes?
Tinnitus Games  [utvikler] 29. jan, 2013 @ 1:25am 
Yes, you are right. It's more a Mystery-Thriller with only some horror elements. This will stay the same in the later episodes (unfortunately there's no Thriller category here on Steam).
Dunther 24. jun, 2013 @ 9:15pm 
Just saw the IGS promo, buyers from IGS will get a Steam key if the game get released on Steam?
And another question, buying it from there would grant access to all episodes or just the first one?
Tinnitus Games  [utvikler] 26. jun, 2013 @ 10:26am 
You get a key for the first episode (the only one that exits atm) of Reperfection at Desura. If it gets greenlit here you'll also get a key for Steam.
Dunther 26. jun, 2013 @ 10:41am 
Thanks a lot :)
Turambar29 4. jul, 2013 @ 3:58am 
I'm having a bit of a hang up - how does one unscrew the coffin at the crash site?
Tinnitus Games  [utvikler] 13. jul, 2013 @ 11:28pm 
Hi! There's a screwdriver in the glove box of Sarah's car.
;amazin 18. sep, 2013 @ 7:15am 
mhm
Canaduhz 13. des, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
I tend to play these sort of games off and on to pass the time, will there be, say, steam achievements thrown in for people who play to that end?
Tinnitus Games  [utvikler] 6. feb @ 1:35am 
Hi! Sorry for the very late answer! I must admit, I don't know how exactly we could include the Steam achievement system, but we would try to. :)
LeeSooHyun 12. feb @ 9:08pm 
I have 2 questions. I can't speak English very well. So I don't know what man who last scene in teenagers funeral talking about 'I would much like to visit you at home and collect it myself'. I think the man who red mark on the chest talk about 'I want to go house of Ben's wife' and don't know last speech 'cellect it myself'. Plz explain dialog and who is he? red mark on the chest.
Sist redigert av LeeSooHyun; 12. feb @ 9:08pm
Viser 1-15 av 23 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50