Este jogo está agora disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a tua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

Love
vaustein 1 Jan às 16:44
Where is the level editor in the full version?
How do you access the level editor in the full version? I purchased and downloaded Love from Indie Games Royale and unpacked the "LoveWin.zip". The compressed file contains two folders, Love and LoveCustom. I cannot find any executable for the level editor in either folder. I also haven't found any documentation on how the level editor works.
A mostrar 1-2 de 2 comentários
< >
Trunks  [autor] 2 Jan às 13:25 
LoveCustom uses images to construct its levels. To make levels you use

Here's a quick tutorial I did when the greenlight was launched, but I'll make sure to get a better one up when the game (hopefully) gets greenlit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8DJ4MZ8VlQ
vaustein 23 Jan às 9:42 
It would be great for an addon tool or future update to accept any jpg or png file and generate a somewhat coherent level from it. I'm not sure what algorithm you would use to map image data to level contents, but it would greatly enhance replayability.

Right now, creating new content is a lot harder than I expected. When the description mentioned "level editor", I expected an actual software tool that would make editing levels easy.
A mostrar 1-2 de 2 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50