This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Guncraft
Darknuke  [developer] Oct 30, 2012 @ 4:24pm
Calling All Mapmakers
Want to have a featured map in the release build of Guncraft, for thousand of players to play on? We are seeking more talented people to create unique maps for our game. We fully credit you by putting a Community Badge with your username on your map preview and your map will go under the "Official Maps" section instead of the "Custom Maps" section.

To qualify, your map needs to be of high quality. Something people will be impressed by. It also needs to be fairly balanced for both teams. Keep an eye out for block strength (the cost of the block is its strength) in order to keep things fair too.

We really need a good Spleef map too, so if you can make a cool looking Spleef map, that would be epic :D.

Once they are done, post them in our forums at www.exatogames.com/forum under the "Show Your Creations" section. We monitor the forums actively and will give you tips on how to make it better and give you the final approval there.

We already have 4 community featured maps in Guncraft and would love to have more :).
Last edited by Darknuke; Oct 30, 2012 @ 4:25pm
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Boshy Nov 8, 2012 @ 10:40pm 
I made a spleef arena that is well lit and it looks buteful
Boshy Nov 8, 2012 @ 10:41pm 
how would i get my spleef arena in the game
Darknuke  [developer] Nov 9, 2012 @ 8:16am 
Use the Voxel Importer in Guncraft's free-build mode.
Last edited by Darknuke; Mar 26, 2013 @ 6:11pm
Kelby  [developer] Nov 9, 2012 @ 7:49pm 
Or, if you meant "how do I get my map packaged with the game", post it on our forums (http://www.exatogames.com/forum/) in the Show Your Creations subforum and people will critique it.
Last edited by EGSRantis; Nov 12, 2012 @ 4:29am
MegaLolligagger Apr 8, 2013 @ 7:57pm 
looks pretty cool, I may just try my hand at making one :)
zacho984 Apr 16, 2013 @ 8:11pm 
Where can I get the software to build these maps?
Darknuke  [developer] Apr 16, 2013 @ 8:44pm 
@Zacho it's all built into the game. Go sign up for our beta at www.exatogames.com/Guncraft
YetiChow Apr 17, 2013 @ 6:54am 
This is the kind of thing I love to see from developers, I'll have a crack at it soon =)
zacho984 Apr 17, 2013 @ 9:05pm 
Are you still accepting maps? I downloaded the game and have been playing the beta a bit.
Darknuke  [developer] Apr 17, 2013 @ 9:21pm 
Yeah, post it on exatogames.com/forum and we'll take a look at it. Our current veteran map makers, as well as us devs, will give you tips and stuff to help improve the map too.
There's no way I'd be able to make a map in time, I'm slow at it because I take my time in making my maps
Erk May 8, 2013 @ 11:37am 
Originally posted by <Gent> Games Bond:
There's no way I'd be able to make a map in time, I'm slow at it because I take my time in making my maps

There isn't a time constraint i'm aware of. Especially if you have already pre-ordered then you have all of the time in the world.

Jetty Jun 15, 2013 @ 6:32am 
Are you looking any specific type of maps? Or just any
Darknuke  [developer] Jun 15, 2013 @ 12:14pm 
Originally posted by Jetty:
Are you looking any specific type of maps? Or just any

Just any.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50