Ta gra jest już dostępna na Steam!

Dziękujemy za twoją pomoc w wyborze tej gry do dystrybucji na Steam. Więcej informacji i link do sklepu Steam znajdziesz poniżej.

Guncraft
pumpkin witch 5 Sie, 2013 - 22:05
In my humble opinion...
You're all ♥♥♥♥ing idiots for supporting this. Look at how ♥♥♥♥ty this game looks. Both in graphics AND gameplay. You're putting shovelware on Steam just because you can't get enough Minecraft.

And developers, at least put a little effort into actually making the game look and play good. People gave you money to make this game, and all you're doing are being sellouts and jumping on the "make Minecraft clone get money" train.
Wyświetlanie 1-10 z 10 komentarzy
< >
Darknuke  [autor] 6 Sie, 2013 - 8:27 
Lol you really went out of your way to be a jerk. Well that's your opinion. You can keep playing Call of Duty while we enjoy Guncraft .
pumpkin witch 6 Sie, 2013 - 8:33 
Call of Duty? Psh. It's all about that Quake III Arena :P
Erk 6 Sie, 2013 - 14:13 
It's pretty clear you haven't played the game, or this game obviously isn't for you. Your humble opinion (which doesn't sound humble at all) differs from that of people who are supporting the game and want to play a game like this.
So I Herd U Liek Mudkipz 7 Sie, 2013 - 7:52 
Dude, just let people play what they want to play. No need to rage if you don't agree with other peoples gaming tastes.
Deadawesome 9 Sie, 2013 - 16:28 
this is the last goddam time im saying this so i hope everybody sees this. JUST BECAUSE IT HAS BLOCKS DOES NOT MAKE IT A MINECRAFT CLONE. Seriously, its like saying every firstperson shooter ever made is a rip-off of Wolfenstein, just because its firstperson with guns. Now run along back to your little COD games and continue to think that you are actually good at it!!
pumpkin witch 9 Sie, 2013 - 20:18 
@The Dorman, I already said that I like Quake III arena better. Call of Duty is child's play.
UrbanWolf 11 Sie, 2013 - 11:08 
Nope, I have to agree with Mr. hiccup. If half of everything you write about the game is explaining why it's TOTALLY NOT MINECRAFT, you are doing something very wrong. It's NOT just a visual style, the entire selling point is terraforming and construction.
Their link pointing to Notch's "positive opinion" STILL calls Guncraft a clone. Notch is a cool guy and doesn't get lawsuit happy unless something is actively harming him. Lucky for these guys.

Greenlight is a fantastic tool for creativity and small developers and it just blows my mind that people go in looking for indies and decide what they really want more than anything is another Call of Duty or another Minecraft.
BigBoy_V 11 Sie, 2013 - 17:57 
@spice_hiccup: You sir are a sad, confused, unfortunate person. You have my pity.
Mexican X Joker 16 Sie, 2013 - 6:02 
АМЕРИКОСЫ ЛОШКИ!!!!
Cruise Control 18 Sie, 2013 - 17:55 
It's pretty clear you haven't played the game, or this game obviously isn't for you. Your humble opinion (which doesn't sound humble at all) differs from that of people who are supporting the game and want to play a game like this.
Not only did you just state the obvious, but all I read was "YOUR OPINION IS DIFFERENT THEREFORE YOU'RE WRONG!!!11". Also,
Ace Of Spades is the exact same ♥♥♥♥ing game and that got dry in a few hours. I don't expect this to be much better.
Wyświetlanie 1-10 z 10 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50