Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Guncraft
iDSNoahTripleS [Havoc] 12 jun 2013 om 5:31vm
Maybe put in EXP/ranks in the game?
It wuld be ALOT more fun, if GUNCRAFT wuld have XP, you culd unlock weapons and stuff, that wuld be a game, that I wuld play for ALOT of hours
1-15 van 30 reacties weergegeven
< >
Darknuke  [ontwikkelaar] 17 jun 2013 om 12:01nm 
We have ranks in the game. If you see a server with a check box next to it, that's a ranked game. You start with 2000 points and gain or lose points depending on if you win or lose and the amount gained/lost depends on the relative fairness of the teams. We don't have unlockables, because we don't want to restrict player's creativity by forcing them to grind through the game in order to unlock certain things to help build new weapons, levels, or prefabs.
iDSNoahTripleS [Havoc] 22 jun 2013 om 4:03vm 
I don't mean that.I mean like in CoD or Battlefield 3, where you gain XP, level up and unlock new weapons.Well in creative mod there culd be EVERYTHING unlocked, but in normal mod, maybe EXP and unlocks?
russianmafia007 27 jun 2013 om 9:07nm 
Either way, ranks or EXP will make this interesting.
iDSNoahTripleS [Havoc] 28 jun 2013 om 3:52vm 
yep.It wuld be more interesting, and it wuld get more atention :)
Sugoi 29 jun 2013 om 4:35nm 
Unlock grinds are silly. When you guys get a little older, you'll realize that they serve only to artificially extend the time you spend in a game, rather than allowing you to just have fun.
1984. 29 jun 2013 om 5:08nm 
What he's saying is he wants the option to either play with everything unlocked or he wants the option to have to grind for everything.
iDSNoahTripleS [Havoc] 30 jun 2013 om 7:45vm 
YES!!!...I want a reason to play the game, not just shoot and build.there culd be a sepret servers to play where you have everything unlocked, and there culd be normal servers with EXP that you can unlock guns and stuff
☆sour applez☆ 30 jun 2013 om 1:45nm 
Origineel geplaatst door Archangel079:
YES!!!...I want a reason to play the game, not just shoot and build.there culd be a sepret servers to play where you have everything unlocked, and there culd be normal servers with EXP that you can unlock guns and stuff
i agree
Erk 30 jun 2013 om 4:02nm 
The problem with gun unlocks is that one of the main features of the game will be guncrafting, which will allow you to make a gun from scratch. Having a mode that completely disables this feature wouldn't make sense for them.

Perhaps if ranks were included they shoudn't unlock any weapons but potentially just show how much of a veteran to the game you are and display a symbol next to your name. They should not affecting what you have unlocked. It's definitely not necessary though.
iDSNoahTripleS [Havoc] 1 jul 2013 om 4:16vm 
that wuld be kind of dumb :\ idk, maybe atleast unlock weapon attatchments with unlocks for leveling up
Привет всем 1 jul 2013 om 8:31nm 
What about unlockable hats n stuff (like tf2 )to wear on your wery own skin?
iDSNoahTripleS [Havoc] 2 jul 2013 om 2:09vm 
now this wuld be really dumb :\
lucky_shot 2 jul 2013 om 10:47vm 
I don't see the need for exp and ranks. CoD is pretty much a failure in my opinion because of it. You should have all weapons available at the begining otherwise it would be completely unbalanced. (ex cod and whatever console fps games are on the market)
iDSNoahTripleS [Havoc] 3 jul 2013 om 10:31vm 
BF3 isn't unballanced.
Stalaw 4 jul 2013 om 7:24nm 
Meh. I dislike CoD because you always get killed by those guys with the one-shot snipers that have 20 bullets in one mag. Maybe ranks to show your experience / how long you've been playing, but no, not for unlocks, trust me I've had enough of that in *Insert generic FPS here*.
1-15 van 30 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50