This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Guncraft
aviioc May 23, 2013 @ 12:33pm
Possible game mode?
I know that this is a game where you can be in the middle of a game and create a little fort to protect yourself and all, but what if you had a game mode where it was a flat blank map, and each team had 5-10 minutes to try and build an epic base to fight each other in! I think that would be a lot more immersive than just using stock made maps. It could allow for having an entire team making a strategy. But that's just me, and I think that other people would support it!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Kelby  [developer] May 24, 2013 @ 8:15am 
Capture the flag and siege mode on certain maps have the option to turn on a prep phase which gives you 1-5 minutes to build whatever defenses you want before the match proper begins.
Kieger May 25, 2013 @ 8:10am 
Sounds good!
redzrex Jun 1, 2013 @ 8:23am 
ZOMBIE MODE PLEASE. This game has huge potential on releasing a Zombie mode because its a fast phase FPS type.
Josh Jun 8, 2013 @ 1:00am 
I played for a bit, and found it hard to build anything nice other than prefabs. Mostly due to the controls for when you are in flight mode
JettyJetson Jun 15, 2013 @ 6:30am 
Maybe a mode where you have to take control of the 3 flags on the map, like Conquest or Domination. I think that would be really awesome!
LolaBunny #swaqq Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:51am 
A mode where the two teams try to destroy eachothers' base. Or maybe free-for-all?
Darknuke  [developer] Jun 17, 2013 @ 11:59am 
Originally posted by redzrex:
ZOMBIE MODE PLEASE. This game has huge potential on releasing a Zombie mode because its a fast phase FPS type.

We have Onslaught mode. It's our version of Zombie mode.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50