This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Guncraft
Mullard85 May 23, 2013 @ 12:33pm
Possible game mode?
I know that this is a game where you can be in the middle of a game and create a little fort to protect yourself and all, but what if you had a game mode where it was a flat blank map, and each team had 5-10 minutes to try and build an epic base to fight each other in! I think that would be a lot more immersive than just using stock made maps. It could allow for having an entire team making a strategy. But that's just me, and I think that other people would support it!
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Kelby  [developer] May 24, 2013 @ 8:15am 
Capture the flag and siege mode on certain maps have the option to turn on a prep phase which gives you 1-5 minutes to build whatever defenses you want before the match proper begins.
Senpai-rogue_arbiter10 May 25, 2013 @ 8:10am 
Sounds good!
redzrex Jun 1, 2013 @ 8:23am 
ZOMBIE MODE PLEASE. This game has huge potential on releasing a Zombie mode because its a fast phase FPS type.
Josh Jun 8, 2013 @ 1:00am 
I played for a bit, and found it hard to build anything nice other than prefabs. Mostly due to the controls for when you are in flight mode
Jetty Jun 15, 2013 @ 6:30am 
Maybe a mode where you have to take control of the 3 flags on the map, like Conquest or Domination. I think that would be really awesome!
LolaBunny #swaqq Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:51am 
A mode where the two teams try to destroy eachothers' base. Or maybe free-for-all?
Darknuke  [developer] Jun 17, 2013 @ 11:59am 
Originally posted by redzrex:
ZOMBIE MODE PLEASE. This game has huge potential on releasing a Zombie mode because its a fast phase FPS type.

We have Onslaught mode. It's our version of Zombie mode.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50