Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

DEAD TRIGGER
Gorex 10 nov 2012 om 1:52vm
Who wants Dead Trigger multiplayer?
Hi Madfinger Games, I must say, your games are awesome, no lagging at all, with great graphics and gameplay. But something is missing there. Multiplayer. Me and my friends all think Dead Trigger, Shadowgun, Samurai are great games, but we can't play multiplayer. Do you think you can add it there someday?
1-15 van 172 reacties weergegeven
< >
K. #ForClementine 10 nov 2012 om 4:23vm 
This game is really more great cooperation even see MMO ! I think is a good idea !
You 10 nov 2012 om 2:28nm 
Well I would only play it if it was multiplayer
Favorite Yebashvili 11 nov 2012 om 1:39vm 
i want miltiplayer!
Mistellon 12 nov 2012 om 8:21vm 
Multiplayer would make it really awesome.
Xander99 15 nov 2012 om 4:34nm 
Multiplayer would probably get more attention and it would be fun playing with your frieds on atleast 4-8 player co-op or zombies Vs. Humans
stormy llama 22 nov 2012 om 5:21vm 
MP with 4-8 peeps sounds good, but don't we already have Tripwire's Killing Floor
I think Co-op will be cool. But after add co-op in game this game will be Left For dead 2/3 :D
CO-OP need in Mobile game !!! It will be cool.
commando24 28 nov 2012 om 2:21nm 
co-opp would be excellent but pvp multiplayer might also work. because maybe like dead space 2 zombies can see their health. and you could be able to chose your zombie type and upgrade it. as a zombie you might also decide where to spawn.
*EGN*Hunter 28 nov 2012 om 9:49nm 
it it get coop and pvp I'll vote for it cause I'm a coop person and love it like l4d2 and kf amongst others!!
PuukkoMies 29 nov 2012 om 4:57vm 
it really would be cool to have MULTIPLAYER...
GambiT 5 dec 2012 om 1:31nm 
I would definitely buy it if it was like 2 - 4 player co-op =D
nuaimi 6 dec 2012 om 4:04vm 
Origineel geplaatst door Ezio Auditore:
I would definitely buy it if it was like 2 - 4 player co-op =D
this game is free
=) 6 dec 2012 om 5:51nm 
For iphone but they are considering it lauch the game on windows and mac on steam so i guess you would have to pay for it and i'll buy it defenitely IF, There's a co-op Multiplayer From 2 to 4 players and a single player campaign with more scenarios and guns :)
Fueled by Nukacola 8 dec 2012 om 2:40nm 
It's free on Android, also multiplayer would make this much more fun! It still could use improvement though. It's trying to be a modern game, which is great! Only, this is PC, and not smartphones, the text boxes should be replaced with cutscenes, or there should at least be some voice acting. Also, the UI would have to change. I have this on my phone, and it is great, but I'd like to see some PC footage. They're using Unity, how hard can porting be? It's one of the easiest engines to port with.
Wobbleboo 8 dec 2012 om 8:00nm 
Adding Multiplayer means making bigger maps.. hopefully they can handle that.
1-15 van 172 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50