Dette spil har fået grønt lys af fælleskabet!

Fællesskabet har vist deres interesse i dette spil. Valve har kontaktet denne udvikler for at klargøre til udgivelse på Steam.

DEAD TRIGGER
Elo Nightshado 10. nov 2012 kl. 1:52am
Who wants Dead Trigger multiplayer?
Hi Madfinger Games, I must say, your games are awesome, no lagging at all, with great graphics and gameplay. But something is missing there. Multiplayer. Me and my friends all think Dead Trigger, Shadowgun, Samurai are great games, but we can't play multiplayer. Do you think you can add it there someday?
Viser 1-15 af 172 kommentarer
< >
/K_ [.g0d] 10. nov 2012 kl. 4:23am 
This game is really more great cooperation even see MMO ! I think is a good idea !
You 10. nov 2012 kl. 2:28pm 
Well I would only play it if it was multiplayer
MICH[Λ]ΞL B[Λ]SHΞR [PL] 11. nov 2012 kl. 1:39am 
i want miltiplayer!
Mistellon 12. nov 2012 kl. 8:21am 
Multiplayer would make it really awesome.
Xander99 15. nov 2012 kl. 4:34pm 
Multiplayer would probably get more attention and it would be fun playing with your frieds on atleast 4-8 player co-op or zombies Vs. Humans
NPC 22. nov 2012 kl. 5:21am 
MP with 4-8 peeps sounds good, but don't we already have Tripwire's Killing Floor
Феодал Игорь 24. nov 2012 kl. 9:53am 
I think Co-op will be cool. But after add co-op in game this game will be Left For dead 2/3 :D
CO-OP need in Mobile game !!! It will be cool.
commando24 28. nov 2012 kl. 2:21pm 
co-opp would be excellent but pvp multiplayer might also work. because maybe like dead space 2 zombies can see their health. and you could be able to chose your zombie type and upgrade it. as a zombie you might also decide where to spawn.
*EGN*Hunter 28. nov 2012 kl. 9:49pm 
it it get coop and pvp I'll vote for it cause I'm a coop person and love it like l4d2 and kf amongst others!!
Jarno_Pelaa 29. nov 2012 kl. 4:57am 
it really would be cool to have MULTIPLAYER...
ʙѻɴᴅ 5. dec 2012 kl. 1:31pm 
I would definitely buy it if it was like 2 - 4 player co-op =D
nuaimi 6. dec 2012 kl. 4:04am 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Ezio Auditore:
I would definitely buy it if it was like 2 - 4 player co-op =D
this game is free
Mister Owl 6. dec 2012 kl. 5:51pm 
For iphone but they are considering it lauch the game on windows and mac on steam so i guess you would have to pay for it and i'll buy it defenitely IF, There's a co-op Multiplayer From 2 to 4 players and a single player campaign with more scenarios and guns :)
TheTediousSpy 8. dec 2012 kl. 2:40pm 
It's free on Android, also multiplayer would make this much more fun! It still could use improvement though. It's trying to be a modern game, which is great! Only, this is PC, and not smartphones, the text boxes should be replaced with cutscenes, or there should at least be some voice acting. Also, the UI would have to change. I have this on my phone, and it is great, but I'd like to see some PC footage. They're using Unity, how hard can porting be? It's one of the easiest engines to port with.
Wobbleboo 8. dec 2012 kl. 8:00pm 
Adding Multiplayer means making bigger maps.. hopefully they can handle that.
Viser 1-15 af 172 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50