This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

DEAD TRIGGER
Option Sep 30, 2013 @ 10:59am
Release Date Set - 10/23
From the Madfinger Games Official Newsletter sent today at 12:41 pm EST (confirmed on website):

"Dead Trigger 2 to be released on 23 October.

"This real time and never-ending story will be affected by the behavior of every single player,"
explains Marek Rabas, CEO at Madfinger Games.

With each following update, the action will shift to varying locations and continents with the concrete development influenced directly by the participation of players. The action will be global, players will fight against local zombies in Shanghai, London or in the middle of the desert far away in Africa.

Dead Trigger 2 will be released in Free-to-play format for both iOS and Android devices, as well as on Steam, Mac and Facebook."

It was somewhat predictable that they would just avoid porting DT1 and finish DT2 then release that to steam.

Hope that helps everyone who's been waiting!
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
ThatNarwhalGuy Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
omg screw madfinger i want dt1 not dt2 i didnt vote for dt2 i voted for dt1!!!
Option Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:50pm 
Originally posted by Nope.avi:

Why would you want a game that's been out for more than a year instead of a new and much better version of the same game?

I think you're just complaining to complain.
VoidX Oct 6, 2013 @ 7:31am 
Finally...
wheatley1138 Oct 6, 2013 @ 8:20am 
i dont think i've seen sutch a ♥♥♥♥♥ sence i got in a argument with a guy claiming that "no more room in hell is dead and they wont release it".
Jayvede Oct 6, 2013 @ 10:14am 
finally
Option Oct 6, 2013 @ 11:35am 
Originally posted by wheatley1138:
i dont think i've seen sutch a ♥♥♥♥♥ sence i got in a argument with a guy claiming that "no more room in hell is dead and they wont release it".

In retrospect, he could just be sarcastically pretending to be that kind of person... But considering people actually act like that it's hard to tell.
雪音クリス Oct 6, 2013 @ 8:25pm 
*Gotta move that gear up!*
Pynhon Oct 8, 2013 @ 10:29am 
Its Close to release it, finally.
^ESS^ Hentai Knight ™ Oct 9, 2013 @ 1:13pm 
YAY DEAD TRIGGER 2, I don't want dead trigger 1, I already have it, but u realese DT 1 or 2 I don't mind
Furious George Oct 14, 2013 @ 8:42am 
I can't wait. Dead Trigger 1 was a bummer on iOS, so I'm counting this will be a major improvement. Anyways, great job guys, can't wait to play.
wheatley1138 Oct 22, 2013 @ 3:26pm 
The long wait is almost over, Dead Trigger 2 will be released in less than 24 hours.
TheDude IN ROMANIA Oct 23, 2013 @ 6:30am 
can't wait ! I loved dead trigger 1 on my ipod 5 !!!
What happened to DT2? I don't see it on steam or the google play store...
wheatley1138 Oct 23, 2013 @ 3:54pm 
I have a bad feeling that it wont be comeing out.
Originally posted by wheatley1138:
I have a bad feeling that it wont be comeing out.
Yea, it hasn't shown up on google play or anything... so much for that
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50