Bu oyuna Topluluk tarafından yeşil ışık yakıldı!

Topluluk, bu oyuna olan desteğini gösterdi. Valve, oyunun Steam'de yayınlanması için geliştiriciyle irtibata geçti.

DEAD TRIGGER
Shouldn't we be reporting this to valve?
This game was promised to be released once greenlit. That time has come and passed by about 5 or 6 months.

According to a lot of posts they plan to instead release Dead Trigger 2 instead of DT1. DT2 may be a lot better but it's not the game we greenlit and we still don't know much about the game so it could easily be different to the description that we chose to vote up.

It seems to me that they did this greenlight to reserve the page and have it already greenlit, so the moment they've finished with DT2 they can simply add it and have it instantly available on steam, with no waiting for it to be separately greenlit at a later date.

TL;DR: This whole greenlight was never about Dead Trigger 1, it was basically a reservation for Dead Trigger 2 so the moment it is ready they don't have to wait for it to be greenlit again, we have pretty much been deceived.
12 yorumdan 1 ile 12 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Deadawesome 10 Eyl 2013 @ 2:47am 
I Don't think that they'll replace this page with DT2, They will proable get rid of this one and add a DT2 greenlight page. :/
Metallinatus 10 Eyl 2013 @ 8:52am 
Well, even if this was always meant to be just a reservation for Dead Trigger 2.... isn't this a win-win situation?
Also, I guess they cannot even think about putting another game without talking to Valve first, so whether or not they will release DT2 here might be already depending on Valve's decision....
CDLINK - BURN ALL THE BABIES!!!! 10 Eyl 2013 @ 9:36am 
Metallinatus tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Well, even if this was always meant to be just a reservation for Dead Trigger 2.... isn't this a win-win situation?

It's dependant upon how you look at it, we know very little about DT2 as it is, and it certainly isn't the game we upvoted in the first place. If they are going to add DT2 instead I would prefer them to create a new greenlight page and add it properly.
Agent Crabbyo 15 Eyl 2013 @ 12:59am 
Dead Trigger 2 may be just a cover up so we dont get angry
hamidooo 15 Eyl 2013 @ 8:59am 
still waiting for it to come out :(
KAPOW 29 Eyl 2013 @ 6:32pm 
Maybe there merging them together, better features that just one app couldnt handle, that they had to have 2
wheatley1138 3 Eki 2013 @ 7:22pm 
hey look at the bright side, we now have a release date and its going to be f2p.
what else do we need now?
A Tub of Lard 3 Eki 2013 @ 8:27pm 
wheatley1138 tarafından gönderilen ileti:
hey look at the bright side, we now have a release date and its going to be f2p.
What? they have a release date? For what? DT2 or 1?
wheatley1138 5 Eki 2013 @ 6:26am 
they said that DT2 will be released on android, apple, and steam on october 23rd.
ThatNarwhalGuy 5 Eki 2013 @ 1:09pm 
we should report it. i have been asking my friends to vote this up ever since it came on greenlight, and after about a year it has been greenlit for ages. STILL no release date. i agree that it is just a reservation and dt2 is NOT the game we voted for, even if it is the same franchise. release it or at least give us a release date!
wheatley1138 6 Eki 2013 @ 8:16am 
if you subcribed to the madfinger newsletters, you would of know that the release date was october 23rd, and that was anounced about 4 weeks ago.
lazatoy | back in action 6 Eki 2013 @ 2:30pm 
i think the release date is full of crap. Since when did greenlit game get released INSTANTLY?
also, how DID you find out about DT2 (or dead trigger 2 , for those who don't know what DT means), I guess it really is pending on whether were gonna get DT 1 or DT 2, but the only way to get this answer is (*gulp*) to get the creators to reply which in my opinion can be DIFFICULT, although, another way to find out if this is true or not is to wait.... but maybe i won't change, i mean, the only game's name I've seen change is project make, and the old videos still remained, so that got me wondering. UPDATE: nevermind about that "how'd you find out about DT 2" thing, I just found out for myself, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ME ABOUT THAT!!!
En son lazatoy | back in action tarafından düzenlendi; 6 Eki 2013 @ 2:32pm
12 yorumdan 1 ile 12 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50