Ce jeu a été Greenlighté par la communauté !

La communauté a montré son intérêt pour ce jeu. Valve a contacté ce développeur afin de préparer la sortie de ce jeu sur Steam.

DEAD TRIGGER
BIGAlex911 20 juil 2013 à 15h36
The ADS
If there are ads in this one as much as there are in the app, my head will explode. an ad every 5 seconds i stay in the menu is not my idea of fun. i literaly stopped playing the app. no, not the obviously pay-to-win principle of the game, nor the limited maps and enemies. no, it was the ADS. it just wasn't worth it for me. i'll take any hate i get but my choices are my own.
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 3 sur 3
< >
BIGAlex911 20 juil 2013 à 23h01 
Oh, and please keep ads out of shadow gun, I actually like that game, but I'm stick in to my guns. Really, don't. If you listen AT ALL to your customers, you will not make this or shadowgun the ADBombination known as the dead trigger app.
Radical Larry 22 juil 2013 à 6h09 
yeah i bought the game when it first came out for ios and when they stated to put ads in i just stoped i felt like i was cheated paying for a game to then have ads in and having to grind like hell to get any money to buy guns. God dam freemium games :(
The Breeki Prophet 14 sept 2013 à 11h38 
I've been playing tons of Dead Trigger on Android and not a single ad has popped up for me.
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 3 sur 3
< >
Par page : 15 30 50