Acestui joc i s-a dat undă verde de către comunitate!

Comunitatea şi-a arătat interesul privind acest joc. Valve a contactat acest producător pentru a începe demersurile către lansarea pe Steam.

DEAD TRIGGER
Will it support mouse & keyboard?
The last time I know about this game is, it's an android game and don't support mouse and keyboard even for PC. So in greenlight, will it support mouse & keyboard? or they already fix it?
< >
Se afișează 1-13 din 13 comentarii
1708 15 iul., 2013 @ 6:55pm 
REALITY
Jara06 17 iul., 2013 @ 1:55pm 
Really ? :D
are you kidding?
It's true. Most of the review said that and that why I am not play this game yet. So I just hope that they have fix it once it on greenlight.
omg....
Gaveroid 22 iul., 2013 @ 12:49pm 
Uh, NO DERP. It's a PC game, it has to use the mouse and keyboard. How are you even on STEAM if you can't figure this out... :(
Pauljac3 28 iul., 2013 @ 9:45pm 
No actually, MADFINGER says that it will be controlled via the sixthsense controller only available to gamers that have tested it.
justhighaf 14 aug., 2013 @ 11:11am 
No, the PC version won't have kb + mouse support, dumbass.
Badass 21 aug., 2013 @ 7:40am 
will it support occulus rift and razor hrydras.if it did that will be very cool
No actually, MADFINGER says that it will be controlled via the sixthsense controller only available to gamers that have tested it.

Thanks for the information now I have to save money for it too.
M/\GELIT3 21 aug., 2013 @ 3:26pm 
guys guys guys i talked to the deveopers of dead trigger and they said it will support the mouse and keyboard just like shadowgun dadzone
guys guys guys i talked to the deveopers of dead trigger and they said it will support the mouse and keyboard just like shadowgun dadzone

Nice!!
M/\GELIT3 23 aug., 2013 @ 9:13pm 

Nice!!
trust me i talked to them on facebook and they said it will support it see my commets in https://www.facebook.com/messages/202653433190538
< >
Se afișează 1-13 din 13 comentarii
Per pagină: 15 30 50