Bu oyuna Topluluk tarafından yeşil ışık yakıldı!

Topluluk, bu oyuna olan desteğini gösterdi. Valve, oyunun Steam'de yayınlanması için geliştiriciyle irtibata geçti.

DEAD TRIGGER
HNYB.The Nook(terran) 18 May 2013 @ 8:00am
did mad finger forget about us?
It seems to be agest waiting for this to come out i wish they would release this on pc im pretty sure its just a port anyways
8 yorumdan 1 ile 8 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Ash 28 May 2013 @ 3:09pm 
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
Bawbag baggins 24 Eyl 2013 @ 6:58pm 
Markos tarafından gönderilen ileti:
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
Corom, Prophet of Hobie 30 Ara 2013 @ 1:28am 
Aetherr tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Markos tarafından gönderilen ileti:
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
3 months, 1 week since the release of DT2. Still no sign of PC version.
Anyways wanna know how much work they put into Shadowgun: Deadzone's PC version? None. It's a crap port with a touch UI and no quit/back buttons, and even more ESC doesn't do anything.
Pretty Boy Ginklo 5 Haz 2014 @ 9:01am 
madfinger is ♥♥♥♥
THISain't [GE] 25 Ağu 2014 @ 5:35am 
Seriously, it's August 2014. WTF?
Corom, Prophet of Hobie 25 Ağu 2014 @ 6:28am 
They've removed the PC button on the website and replaced it with an Amazon button. If you wanna play on PC you gotta play on Facebook.
Corom, Prophet of Hobie 25 Ağu 2014 @ 7:40am 
http://i.imgur.com/KjJ7piT.png
They've given up on us
En son Corom, Prophet of Hobie tarafından düzenlendi; 25 Ağu 2014 @ 7:40am
GTA5Player [Perker] 1 Haz @ 8:32am 
Ash tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Wait this game got greenlit in 2013? Nice.
8 yorumdan 1 ile 8 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50