Bu oyuna Topluluk tarafından yeşil ışık yakıldı!

Topluluk, bu oyuna olan desteğini gösterdi. Valve, oyunun Steam'de yayınlanması için geliştiriciyle irtibata geçti.

DEAD TRIGGER
did mad finger forget about us?
It seems to be agest waiting for this to come out i wish they would release this on pc im pretty sure its just a port anyways
< >
8 yorumdan 1 ile 8 arası gösteriliyor
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
Markos tarafından gönderilen ileti:
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
Aetherr tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Markos tarafından gönderilen ileti:
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
3 months, 1 week since the release of DT2. Still no sign of PC version.
Anyways wanna know how much work they put into Shadowgun: Deadzone's PC version? None. It's a crap port with a touch UI and no quit/back buttons, and even more ESC doesn't do anything.
madfinger is ♥♥♥♥
Seriously, it's August 2014. WTF?
They've removed the PC button on the website and replaced it with an Amazon button. If you wanna play on PC you gotta play on Facebook.
http://i.imgur.com/KjJ7piT.png
They've given up on us
En son Corom #ThatsMyPresident tarafından düzenlendi; 25 Ağu 2014 @ 7:40am
Ash tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Wait this game got greenlit in 2013? Nice.
< >
8 yorumdan 1 ile 8 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50