Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с ее разработчиком и начала подготовку к ее выходу в Steam.

DEAD TRIGGER
HNYB.The Nook(terran) 18 мая, 2013 @ 8:00
did mad finger forget about us?
It seems to be agest waiting for this to come out i wish they would release this on pc im pretty sure its just a port anyways
Показано 17 из 7 комментариев
< >
Markos 28 мая, 2013 @ 15:09 
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
безликий еврей 24 сен, 2013 @ 18:58 
Изначально опубликовано Markos:
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
Coromurica 30 дек, 2013 @ 1:28 
Изначально опубликовано Aetherr:
Изначально опубликовано Markos:
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
3 months, 1 week since the release of DT2. Still no sign of PC version.
Anyways wanna know how much work they put into Shadowgun: Deadzone's PC version? None. It's a crap port with a touch UI and no quit/back buttons, and even more ESC doesn't do anything.
OGSOSA 5 июн @ 9:01 
madfinger is ♥♥♥♥
THISain't [GE] 25 авг @ 5:35 
Seriously, it's August 2014. WTF?
Coromurica 25 авг @ 6:28 
They've removed the PC button on the website and replaced it with an Amazon button. If you wanna play on PC you gotta play on Facebook.
Coromurica 25 авг @ 7:40 
http://i.imgur.com/KjJ7piT.png
They've given up on us
Последний раз отредактировал Coromurica; 25 авг @ 7:40
Показано 17 из 7 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50