A Comunidade deu luz verde a este jogo!

A comunidade mostrou o seu interesse neste jogo. A Valve contactou o autor para iniciarem o processo do lançamento no Steam.

DEAD TRIGGER
HNYB.The Nook(terran) 18 Mai, 2013 às 8:00
did mad finger forget about us?
It seems to be agest waiting for this to come out i wish they would release this on pc im pretty sure its just a port anyways
A mostrar 1-7 de 7 comentários
< >
Ash 28 Mai, 2013 às 15:09 
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
Aetherr 24 Set, 2013 às 18:58 
Originalmente postado por Markos:
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
Cormin the bangmaster 30 Dez, 2013 às 1:28 
Originalmente postado por Aetherr:
Originalmente postado por Markos:
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
3 months, 1 week since the release of DT2. Still no sign of PC version.
Anyways wanna know how much work they put into Shadowgun: Deadzone's PC version? None. It's a crap port with a touch UI and no quit/back buttons, and even more ESC doesn't do anything.
Ginklo Official 5 Jun, 2014 às 9:01 
madfinger is ♥♥♥♥
THISain't [GE] 25 Ago, 2014 às 5:35 
Seriously, it's August 2014. WTF?
Cormin the bangmaster 25 Ago, 2014 às 6:28 
They've removed the PC button on the website and replaced it with an Amazon button. If you wanna play on PC you gotta play on Facebook.
Cormin the bangmaster 25 Ago, 2014 às 7:40 
http://i.imgur.com/KjJ7piT.png
They've given up on us
Última alteração por Cormin the bangmaster; 25 Ago, 2014 às 7:40
A mostrar 1-7 de 7 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50