Dette spillet har fått grønt lys av Steam-samfunnet!

Samfunnet har vist sin interesse for dette spillet. Valve har kontaktet utvikleren for å kunne jobbe mot å en lansering på Steam.

DEAD TRIGGER
HNYB.The Nook(terran) 18. mai, 2013 @ 8:00am
did mad finger forget about us?
It seems to be agest waiting for this to come out i wish they would release this on pc im pretty sure its just a port anyways
Viser 1-8 av 8 kommentarer
< >
Ash 28. mai, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
Bawbag baggins 24. sep, 2013 @ 6:58pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Markos:
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
Corom, Prophet of Hobie - DLing 30. des, 2013 @ 1:28am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Aetherr:
Opprinnelig skrevet av Markos:
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
3 months, 1 week since the release of DT2. Still no sign of PC version.
Anyways wanna know how much work they put into Shadowgun: Deadzone's PC version? None. It's a crap port with a touch UI and no quit/back buttons, and even more ESC doesn't do anything.
Pretty Boy Ginklo 5. jun, 2014 @ 9:01am 
madfinger is ♥♥♥♥
THISain't [GE] 25. aug, 2014 @ 5:35am 
Seriously, it's August 2014. WTF?
Corom, Prophet of Hobie - DLing 25. aug, 2014 @ 6:28am 
They've removed the PC button on the website and replaced it with an Amazon button. If you wanna play on PC you gotta play on Facebook.
Corom, Prophet of Hobie - DLing 25. aug, 2014 @ 7:40am 
http://i.imgur.com/KjJ7piT.png
They've given up on us
Sist redigert av Corom, Prophet of Hobie - DLing; 25. aug, 2014 @ 7:40am
GTA5Player [Perker] 1. jun @ 8:32am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Ash:
Wait this game got greenlit in 2013? Nice.
Viser 1-8 av 8 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50