Dette spillet har fått grønt lys av Steam-samfunnet!

Samfunnet har vist sin interesse for dette spillet. Valve har kontaktet utvikleren for å kunne jobbe mot å en lansering på Steam.

DEAD TRIGGER
HNYB.The Nook(terran) 18. mai, 2013 @ 8:00am
did mad finger forget about us?
It seems to be agest waiting for this to come out i wish they would release this on pc im pretty sure its just a port anyways
Viser 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
< >
Markos 28. mai, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
TLDL | Taian 24. sep, 2013 @ 6:58pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Markos:
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
Coromrade ☭ 30. des, 2013 @ 1:28am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Aetherr:
Opprinnelig skrevet av Markos:
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
3 months, 1 week since the release of DT2. Still no sign of PC version.
Anyways wanna know how much work they put into Shadowgun: Deadzone's PC version? None. It's a crap port with a touch UI and no quit/back buttons, and even more ESC doesn't do anything.
Putin the SWAG 5. jun @ 9:01am 
madfinger is ♥♥♥♥
Viser 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50