Questo gioco è stato approvato dalla Comunità!

La comunità ha mostrato il suo interesse per questo gioco. Valve si sta accordando con lo sviluppatore per il rilascio su Steam.

DEAD TRIGGER
HNYB.The Nook(terran) 18 mag 2013, ore 8:00
did mad finger forget about us?
It seems to be agest waiting for this to come out i wish they would release this on pc im pretty sure its just a port anyways
Visualizzazione di 1-7 commenti su 7
< >
Markos 28 mag 2013, ore 15:09 
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
LP Skybreaker 24 set 2013, ore 18:58 
Messaggio originale di Markos:
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
Corom ﬡ 30 dic 2013, ore 1:28 
Messaggio originale di Aetherr:
Messaggio originale di Markos:
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
3 months, 1 week since the release of DT2. Still no sign of PC version.
Anyways wanna know how much work they put into Shadowgun: Deadzone's PC version? None. It's a crap port with a touch UI and no quit/back buttons, and even more ESC doesn't do anything.
BigGucciSOSA 5 giu, ore 9:01 
madfinger is ♥♥♥♥
THISain't [GE] 25 ago, ore 5:35 
Seriously, it's August 2014. WTF?
Corom ﬡ 25 ago, ore 6:28 
They've removed the PC button on the website and replaced it with an Amazon button. If you wanna play on PC you gotta play on Facebook.
Corom ﬡ 25 ago, ore 7:40 
http://i.imgur.com/KjJ7piT.png
They've given up on us
Ultima modifica da Corom ﬡ; 25 ago, ore 7:40
Visualizzazione di 1-7 commenti su 7
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50