Questo gioco è stato approvato dalla Comunità!

La comunità ha mostrato il suo interesse per questo gioco. Valve si sta accordando con lo sviluppatore per il rilascio su Steam.

DEAD TRIGGER
[HNYB] The Nook 18 mag 2013, ore 8:00
did mad finger forget about us?
It seems to be agest waiting for this to come out i wish they would release this on pc im pretty sure its just a port anyways
Visualizzazione di 1-3 commenti su 3
< >
Markos 28 mag 2013, ore 15:09 
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
Skyzer0Taian 24 set 2013, ore 18:58 
Messaggio originale di Markos:
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
Lt. General Big Mac 30 dic 2013, ore 1:28 
Messaggio originale di Aetherr:
Messaggio originale di Markos:
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
3 months, 1 week since the release of DT2. Still no sign of PC version.
Anyways wanna know how much work they put into Shadowgun: Deadzone's PC version? None. It's a crap port with a touch UI and no quit/back buttons, and even more ESC doesn't do anything.
Visualizzazione di 1-3 commenti su 3
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50