Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

DEAD TRIGGER
HNYB.The Nook(terran) 18. Mai 2013 um 8:00 Uhr
did mad finger forget about us?
It seems to be agest waiting for this to come out i wish they would release this on pc im pretty sure its just a port anyways
Beiträge 1-7 von 7
< >
Markos 28. Mai 2013 um 15:09 Uhr 
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
Skybreaker 24. Sep. 2013 um 18:58 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Markos:
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
Coromonster 30. Dez. 2013 um 1:28 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Aetherr:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Markos:
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
3 months, 1 week since the release of DT2. Still no sign of PC version.
Anyways wanna know how much work they put into Shadowgun: Deadzone's PC version? None. It's a crap port with a touch UI and no quit/back buttons, and even more ESC doesn't do anything.
OGSOSA 5. Juni um 9:01 Uhr 
madfinger is ♥♥♥♥
THISain't [GE] 25. Aug. um 5:35 Uhr 
Seriously, it's August 2014. WTF?
Coromonster 25. Aug. um 6:28 Uhr 
They've removed the PC button on the website and replaced it with an Amazon button. If you wanna play on PC you gotta play on Facebook.
Coromonster 25. Aug. um 7:40 Uhr 
http://i.imgur.com/KjJ7piT.png
They've given up on us
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Coromonster; 25. Aug. um 7:40 Uhr
Beiträge 1-7 von 7
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50