Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

DEAD TRIGGER
HNYB.The Nook(terran) 18 mei 2013 om 8:00vm
did mad finger forget about us?
It seems to be agest waiting for this to come out i wish they would release this on pc im pretty sure its just a port anyways
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
< >
Markos 28 mei 2013 om 3:09nm 
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
TLDL | Huell waits 24 sep 2013 om 6:58nm 
Origineel geplaatst door Markos:
It's been more than a month since it got greenlit and they still don't even say anything. They don't give a crap about their PC fans.
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
Coromrade ☭ 30 dec 2013 om 1:28vm 
Origineel geplaatst door Aetherr:
Origineel geplaatst door Markos:
how the heck do you know this? they have alot of project going from waht i see heep your hat on and un knot your panties
3 months, 1 week since the release of DT2. Still no sign of PC version.
Anyways wanna know how much work they put into Shadowgun: Deadzone's PC version? None. It's a crap port with a touch UI and no quit/back buttons, and even more ESC doesn't do anything.
B.I.G 5 jun om 9:01vm 
madfinger is ♥♥♥♥
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50