This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

DEAD TRIGGER
Central of Ignorant Americans Apr 8, 2013 @ 12:55pm
What are the minimum requirments?
While waiting for this game I want to know if I can run this game, or someone can just give me the minimum requirments
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
EASIEST GAME OF MY LIFE Apr 8, 2013 @ 1:11pm 
I havent found any, maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but im pretty sure they release them when its greenlighted.

EDIT: What is your specs?
Last edited by EASIEST GAME OF MY LIFE; Apr 8, 2013 @ 1:12pm
Central of Ignorant Americans Apr 9, 2013 @ 4:58pm 
My specs are pretty low end

Pentium 4 3.2 ghz dual core
4gb of ram
GT 610
160gb HD

With this rig I am able to play everysingle source game with High or maxxed out settings, because this is a source rig. But I am also able to play serious sam 3 BFE, any cod game, Any GTA game but GTA at low settings. Every other game mentioned on this list runs flawless at high settings.
EASIEST GAME OF MY LIFE Apr 12, 2013 @ 3:14pm 
Don't know how demanding the game is but, I bet u could run on medium for sure. Again, I have no idea.
juggarjew Apr 12, 2013 @ 5:54pm 
Originally posted by Meansoduck:
My specs are pretty low end

Pentium 4 3.2 ghz dual core
4gb of ram
GT 610
160gb HD

With this rig I am able to play everysingle source game with High or maxxed out settings, because this is a source rig. But I am also able to play serious sam 3 BFE, any cod game, Any GTA game but GTA at low settings. Every other game mentioned on this list runs flawless at high settings.

I have news for you.... GT 610 is way too low end to play much of anything. If this game really uses DirectX11 then your probably out of luck as that card wont play anything DirectX11 fluently.
EASIEST GAME OF MY LIFE Apr 12, 2013 @ 9:39pm 
Oh yea, totally forgot about that this game is off dx11. Sorry about that.
Central of Ignorant Americans Apr 13, 2013 @ 3:24pm 
So even lowering the settings for the dx11 game, it will lag?

Most games have the option of turning dx11 to dx9, will this game have it?

But I am sure I can run it. After all this was originally running on a phone. If it is made with better graphics I'll bet they'll make it so that you can lower the settings, or something among those lines.

Thanks guys for answering my questions :D
Last edited by Central of Ignorant Americans; Apr 13, 2013 @ 3:27pm
Sniper Instapicker 69 Apr 14, 2013 @ 5:33am 
DX11 is just marketing. No improvement in graphics since DX9 (only tesselation and softer shadows, but you don't even notice it). I really hope they give option to use DX9 or even better- OpenGL. Out.
Corazon Apr 17, 2013 @ 9:48pm 
if phone runs it, then pc will run it better
EASIEST GAME OF MY LIFE Apr 18, 2013 @ 11:03am 
ofc it will xD
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50