Тази игра получи зелена светлина от общността.

Общността показа интереса си към играта. Valve са се свързали с този разработчик, за да се придвижи излизането ѝ в Steam.

Black Mesa
tyler 24 ноември 2012 в 7:00след.
well this better be 100% F-R-E-E
tell me what you think in 8 words or less
Показване на 1-15 от 16 коментара
< >
♛ NewClearWinter ❄ 24 ноември 2012 в 7:10след. 
It is F-R-E-E. Just buy Half-Life 2.
tyler 24 ноември 2012 в 9:03след. 
i cant buy my mom will get mad at me bc i would have to use her creditcard and any ways i want garry's mod more but like shell ever get it for mee
Voices 25 ноември 2012 в 7:38сут. 
Good thinking there, kiddo.

Първоначално публикувано от tyler:
i cant buy my mom will get mad at me bc i would have to use her creditcard and any ways i want garry's mod more but like shell ever get it for mee
waldy 28 ноември 2012 в 3:27след. 
no i dont think it should be free they worked hard on it and i mean hard
stormshadow.mk7 28 ноември 2012 в 6:55след. 
Първоначално публикувано от Gordon The Freeman:
no i dont think it should be free they worked hard on it and i mean hard

i do agree but i would be happy if they let the fans use it for free and i'm thinking of making some donations
Alpha Medic 29 ноември 2012 в 10:25сут. 
why should it be free. devs worked very hard for this. its not just a mod. they remade all it is a game on its own. i wont mind paying 10$ to support the devs
Hubris 29 ноември 2012 в 4:55след. 
It's already free and always was supposed to be; iIn fact, you can play it for free RIGHT NOW by downloading it from the official website. Since it's an unofficial remake of a game made by another company, they can't legally charge money for it or even make donations, but they've stated that they're completely fine with that and are content knowing they've created something that people love.
8 Dimensional Octagon 5 декември 2012 в 11:20сут. 
I feel guilty playing it for free. Valve should hire them so they CAN charge money.
HeartBurn Triggs 24 декември 2012 в 6:12след. 
duh ♥♥♥♥ing huh its free
crazyty10 28 декември 2012 в 2:51след. 
Първоначално публикувано от ☢ New-Clear-Winter ❄:
No, it's F-R-E-E without having to buy half life 2
Sherlock 29 декември 2012 в 1:13след. 
It's F-R-E-E. if you have too much money buy the original version or give it to me.
[TW]Jay_A_breAd(x5566asd) 29 декември 2012 в 10:55след. 
download SDK 2007 and you shouldn't pay anything.
lamn[i want plague inc evolved] 12 януари 2013 в 1:16сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от ☢ New-Clear-Winter ❄:
s-h-u-t u-p
The Combat Medic 26 януари 2013 в 3:55след. 
Considering that the developers are using Valve's IP, they CAN'T charge people.
Toadbomb 25 март 2013 в 3:56след. 
The devs cannot charge without Valve's say so. The characters, plot, game engine, etc etc all belongs to Valve. It is just a mod, using Valve's work. That said, they worked really hard on it and that work is fantastic, but they knew from day one that they wouldn't be able to charge for it because they don't own the rights to do so.

If something happens and the game is pay for one day, that will be at Valve's discression only, and most likely, 90% or more of that would go straight to Valve.

I doubt however that it will cost anything ever since most of the game is already released for free on the developer's website.
Показване на 1-15 от 16 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50