This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Black Mesa
.:C7:. Stealth The Fox Nov 7, 2012 @ 3:57pm
Possible reason to why it's not on Steam yet?
You guys need to remember that the game is still technically in progress. Remember that it only goes until you go through the portal to the Xen. After that, the game ends. Odds are they're still developing the final bits and pieces of the game. Not to mention the Multiplayer section isn't even in yet. If you had patience for them to even release, then you can definitely have some patience for them to finish it. It's coming, folks. They haven't stopped just yet.
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
MrRedowns (Back for May 17) Nov 7, 2012 @ 4:02pm 
Yeah, could be fixing bugs as well......I dont get why people just dont get the game without Steam.......its not like the end of the world if they do.
Mucinex Nov 7, 2012 @ 4:36pm 
Don't forget Deathmatch.
Silver Quille Nov 8, 2012 @ 1:47am 
When can we expect Xen to be finished? I certainly hope they aren't following VALVe Time on this... DX
evgeniyb99 Nov 8, 2012 @ 2:32am 
:'(
.:SoMeOnE:. Nov 8, 2012 @ 7:38am 
Probably because this is free, and the one released are with price.
Squash Nov 8, 2012 @ 9:18am 
@ysrael214 there's no difference ysrael , Free to Play games , they are nothing getting payed cause , they don't put a price on it , but that don't change anything
1/3 of the screen is subtitles Nov 8, 2012 @ 6:46pm 
Originally posted by REGz Lightna Core:
When can we expect Xen to be finished? I certainly hope they aren't following VALVe Time on this... DX
"Not this year"
Faggot Nov 9, 2012 @ 8:04am 
because it's free.if this game not complete then tell me why Cry Of Fear not release???? ♥♥♥♥ing tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Schwarz Nov 9, 2012 @ 9:51am 
Because its free, Valve isnt stupind, they want to make money.
Manguas Nov 9, 2012 @ 11:04am 
I think Valve is planning a section in the Workshop for Sourcemods.
The Pirate Shpee (IMP) Nov 9, 2012 @ 4:10pm 
they started with the greenlight, now they don't give a damn about the people, cuz of money
LyndonL Nov 9, 2012 @ 4:52pm 
God, there are a lot of whiny ♥♥♥♥♥♥es... STFU - you're getting a free game.

Valve have nothing to do with getting the Greenlit games onto Steam. They offer their help with Steamworks integration etc, but not coding the final product!!! It's the developers, not Valve.

BMS team are finalising bug fixes, and Steam integration. Give them a break. I'm sure it will be on all the major gaming news websites once it is finalised and released on Steam, so you can stop posting "Where is BMS" every hour of every day.
Last edited by LyndonL; Nov 9, 2012 @ 4:54pm
Dota 2 Player Nov 9, 2012 @ 5:12pm 
Maybe valve is negotiating something with them? It would be cool if they were hired or something.
Comrade Suhov Nov 10, 2012 @ 12:32am 
Originally posted by PEACHFUZZ:
Maybe valve is negotiating something with them? It would be cool if they were hired or something.
Key BMS mod mebers already told that they are not interested in working for Valve because they already work for other studios or got a job outside of gaming at all.
[WR'H] JohnSmith Nov 10, 2012 @ 6:01am 
Originally posted by LyndonL:
.....so you can stop posting "Where is BMS" every hour of every day.

This just made my day.
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50