This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Black Mesa
Half life Expert Oct 18, 2012 @ 3:33pm
To all who are trying to convince us to download it down from website
Many of us are waiting for the steam release simply because it will be all around easier. Straight forward download/install, instant update install, thats why we are waiting
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Jvλlentino65 Oct 18, 2012 @ 10:11pm 
yeah we want the steam version we cant be bothered
Shaun (playing PS3 games) Oct 20, 2012 @ 3:39pm 
You have no idea what your missing then, It is easy as can be to download and install plus the Mod does not lag one bit (getting reports from some users saying it lags which is false) and there are little to no bugs.
Half life Expert Oct 20, 2012 @ 4:20pm 
from what i have been hearing, is that it seems to do fine on a case by case basis, just gonna wait
Shaun (playing PS3 games) Oct 21, 2012 @ 1:55pm 
Originally posted by Half life Expert:
from what i have been hearing, is that it seems to do fine on a case by case basis, just gonna wait
Then your going to be waiting an offely long time when you could just download the 3.07GB Zip file and install it and play while you wait for official steam release.
Half life Expert Oct 21, 2012 @ 3:01pm 
ive been patiently waiting for the next Half life for 5 years, i think i can wait a few months when i know that it is largely ready
Hollow Oct 27, 2012 @ 2:46pm 
Yeah but if you download it from the website it may take a hour or two.

But waiting for it to come out by the end of next year.

Your missing out.
Half life Expert Oct 27, 2012 @ 2:47pm 
its fine for me honestly, ill wait for Xen if thats what its gonna come to
Peerless Nov 3, 2012 @ 10:37pm 
Unless you're waiting for Xen or your ISP limits monthly transfers significantly, there is absolutely no excuse to complain. Grab the torrent, run the automated installation file, play Black Mesa; then play it again when it's on Steam for achievements and... because it's Black mesa.
Half life Expert Nov 6, 2012 @ 10:35am 
i have decided to wait for xen
8 Dimensional Octagon Dec 5, 2012 @ 11:26am 
Originally posted by Shaun:
You have no idea what your missing then, It is easy as can be to download and install plus the Mod does not lag one bit (getting reports from some users saying it lags which is false) and there are little to no bugs.
It lags for me sometimes, I guess we just can't all afford an expensive computer like you can.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50