This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Black Mesa
Loadsamoney! Oct 18, 2012 @ 9:49am
Your favourite part in Black Mesa.
What's your favourite part? Mine was Blast Pit, when you run past the tentacle while awesome music plays.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Zyzz's Creed Oct 18, 2012 @ 11:55am 
Mine was the good old opening of and train ride..realy it was ni kid.............
CheezKurds Oct 22, 2012 @ 5:35pm 
The part with the Black Mesa lobby trap, when the scientist tells you to go take a look and the door closes behind you and the freakin' epic music plays. Badass mode activate.
ZaxWaffles☄ Oct 28, 2012 @ 1:21pm 
my favorite part was from start to end. the only thing that got me disappointed is that they didn't finish the XEN chapters, which kinda ruined it for me at first, before i read that they still didn't finish the whole content.
Evil Puppy Cat Oct 28, 2012 @ 2:31pm 
The vortiguants killing themselves by their supercharged lightning blasts right next to a bunch of explosives.
jback901 Jan 17, 2013 @ 1:00pm 
the resonance cascade scene in the test chamber
Baron Bacon V, phd. Jan 20, 2013 @ 10:21am 
Originally posted by Sheckley the Unkillable:
The vortiguants killing themselves by their supercharged lightning blasts right next to a bunch of explosives.
i remember laughing my ♥♥♥ off on that scene as my body parts rained, suicide bombers! NOOO!
=[Shepard]= Jun 30, 2013 @ 5:14pm 
I like the part when your on the cliffside and you shoot people off the edge off the cliff ! :D
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50