This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Black Mesa
sLimE™ Oct 1, 2012 @ 6:18am
We want Black Mesa Multiplayer!
Post your votes on the comments!
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
M'aiq the Liar Oct 1, 2012 @ 6:24am 
Why? There will be BM:DM
sLimE™ Oct 1, 2012 @ 6:26am 
Originally posted by M'aiq the Liar:
Why? There will be BM:DM
I also need a multiplayer TDM.
sLimE™ Oct 1, 2012 @ 6:26am 
Originally posted by M'aiq the Liar:
Why? There will be BM:DM
And a Co-Op singleplayer! And playermodels which you can choose!
M'aiq the Liar Oct 1, 2012 @ 6:29am 
I doubt there'll be ONLY FFA deathmatch. =)
sLimE™ Oct 1, 2012 @ 6:30am 
Originally posted by M'aiq the Liar:
I doubt there'll be ONLY FFA deathmatch. =)
Anyways, with all of the Half Life multiplayer settings and co-op singleplayer, it'll be awesome.
Monkey D. Bully Oct 1, 2012 @ 2:43pm 
Originally posted by P-Body:
Originally posted by M'aiq the Liar:
Why? There will be BM:DM
And a Co-Op singleplayer! And playermodels which you can choose!

I think they will let you choose a player model... They are not making coop though, another team is
XxSn1p3dxX Oct 1, 2012 @ 8:52pm 
Originally posted by M'aiq the Liar:
Why? There will be BM:DM

It would be awesome if there was an easier way to do co-op in singleplayer with friends besides using the console command
XxSn1p3dxX Oct 1, 2012 @ 8:53pm 
Originally posted by M'aiq the Liar:
I doubt there'll be ONLY FFA deathmatch. =)

What's FFA?
Utophian Oct 2, 2012 @ 1:02pm 
Nope, not gonna happen. BMDM is coming though.
Kenny The Pilot Oct 2, 2012 @ 1:03pm 
@Sn1p3d

FFA stands for (F)ree (F)or (A)ll deathmatch [Not to sound like a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥]

Now on topic: I think this is a great idea, plus it would be really good if they added multiplayer campains (Like what P-Body said)
Sync Oct 2, 2012 @ 6:21pm 
A little too much to ask for IMO, they've already worked on this for over 3 years ONLY on the single-player up to Lambda Complex.
IAmTheEggman! Oct 2, 2012 @ 8:32pm 
Originally posted by -SDT- Kenny The Communist:
@Sn1p3d

FFA stands for (F)ree (F)or (A)ll deathmatch [Not to sound like a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥]

Now on topic: I think this is a great idea, plus it would be really good if they added multiplayer campains (Like what P-Body said)
Just Free For All not Free For All Deathmatch
IAmTheEggman! Oct 2, 2012 @ 8:32pm 
Originally posted by Sync:
A little too much to ask for IMO, they've already worked on this for over 3 years ONLY on the single-player up to Lambda Complex.
Lol over 3 years, it's been in the making for 8 years.
Ama Ki Ellikayara Oct 3, 2012 @ 3:26am 
Originally posted by Always watches, no eyes....:
Lol over 3 years, it's been in the making for 8 years.

Which is over three years.
I have a Fetish for Killstreaks Oct 3, 2012 @ 11:00am 
I don't want a Black Mesa Death Match. I WANT IT TO BE LIKE SYNERGY or atleast add it on synergy.
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50