This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Black Mesa
Getty Sep 29, 2012 @ 1:27am
Black Mesa COOP with Synergy
I was able to get bms into Synergy but there are no ais. Any idea what can cause it?
-screen from synergy with bms intro

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=99726924
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
triumph Sep 30, 2012 @ 4:56pm 
Originally posted by Getty:
I was able to get bms into Synergy but there are no ais. Any idea what can cause it?
-screen from synergy with bms intro

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=99726924
i'm not 100% sure but i've had this glitch, i imported everything from portal into tf2 and it showed me the portal background with scout, it was cool. i think what it is is the synergey background is just a texture and a map overrides texture backgrounds so delete the bms background maps then it should be back to normal also the .vtf and .vtm backgrounds so it wont show a loading background for the background. also a quick question does synergey surport bms?
Last edited by triumph; Sep 30, 2012 @ 5:10pm
Getty Oct 1, 2012 @ 4:51am 
I dont mind having the bms background. Is cool except for the longer loading time xd
Did some reasearch and others have the same problem. It looks like some things (like the ais) are not stored in the map file so additional edits is required. Saw someone on the synergy forums who made those edits and got the ais working. Maybe he's willing to share some files ^^
Madman Oct 4, 2012 @ 4:02am 
its impossible to import the npcs because they're not coded into synergy, they're only coded into BM:S.
Getty Oct 4, 2012 @ 4:33am 
Originally posted by Madman:
its impossible to import the npcs because they're not coded into synergy, they're only coded into BM:S.
Look on my last screen taken from synergy then think again :p
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50