This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Black Mesa
Lux Smash Sep 23, 2012 @ 12:20pm
Extend Surface Tension
Guys... i miss the War part in surface tension, they are gonna restore the cut part?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
davcarcol Sep 23, 2012 @ 6:05pm 
It would be nice, wish they wouldn't have cut out so much of it.
Utophian Sep 28, 2012 @ 12:56am 
No, I'm ok with it. And ST is the bigger chapter already, no need to extend more.
Lux Smash Sep 28, 2012 @ 2:50pm 
Originally posted by Utophian:
No, I'm ok with it. And ST is the bigger chapter already, no need to extend more.

Are you sure? a big chapter is awesome and extends the gameplay so much ( you dont remenber the Alien and HGrunts fights? )
Utophian Sep 29, 2012 @ 1:39am 
Originally posted by =(eGO)=™ Smash!:
Originally posted by Utophian:

Are you sure? a big chapter is awesome and extends the gameplay so much ( you dont remenber the Alien and HGrunts fights? )

Yeah I'm sure. I also remember a huge hangar with a side room, which didn't make much sense. It was boring and it was cut.

I agree there was some good moments, like when you going through pipe and soldier troughs a settle charge. Or shooting Agrunts with stationary cannon.

But despite all of this I'm happy about how it turned out.
Last edited by Utophian; Sep 29, 2012 @ 1:40am
sancho Sep 30, 2012 @ 7:51am 
IMO what was cut lessened the feeling that the soldiers were starting to loose against the aliens. Maybe extend it a little and add battles and scripted scenes.
Evil Puppy Cat Sep 30, 2012 @ 9:27am 
I do miss the super charged satchel charge, I was sort of expecting it.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50