This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Black Mesa
Lux Sep 23, 2012 @ 12:20pm
Extend Surface Tension
Guys... i miss the War part in surface tension, they are gonna restore the cut part?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
davcarcol Sep 23, 2012 @ 6:05pm 
It would be nice, wish they wouldn't have cut out so much of it.
Utophian Sep 28, 2012 @ 12:56am 
No, I'm ok with it. And ST is the bigger chapter already, no need to extend more.
Lux Sep 28, 2012 @ 2:50pm 
Originally posted by Utophian:
No, I'm ok with it. And ST is the bigger chapter already, no need to extend more.

Are you sure? a big chapter is awesome and extends the gameplay so much ( you dont remenber the Alien and HGrunts fights? )
Utophian Sep 29, 2012 @ 1:39am 
Originally posted by =(eGO)=™ Smash!:
Originally posted by Utophian:

Are you sure? a big chapter is awesome and extends the gameplay so much ( you dont remenber the Alien and HGrunts fights? )

Yeah I'm sure. I also remember a huge hangar with a side room, which didn't make much sense. It was boring and it was cut.

I agree there was some good moments, like when you going through pipe and soldier troughs a settle charge. Or shooting Agrunts with stationary cannon.

But despite all of this I'm happy about how it turned out.
Last edited by Utophian; Sep 29, 2012 @ 1:40am
sancho Sep 30, 2012 @ 7:51am 
IMO what was cut lessened the feeling that the soldiers were starting to loose against the aliens. Maybe extend it a little and add battles and scripted scenes.
Evil Puppy Cat Sep 30, 2012 @ 9:27am 
I do miss the super charged satchel charge, I was sort of expecting it.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50