This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Black Mesa
Loaf Bloke Sep 22, 2012 @ 8:50am
The soldiers are harder to kill!
They really are! :O
Showing 1-15 of 58 comments
< >
Keenter Sep 22, 2012 @ 8:57am 
Put it on easy instead?
bonzai10 Sep 22, 2012 @ 9:23am 
I consider it as a challange. I play on hard and I die a lot but I do not complain the game is hard. You can always change game difficulty.
baron von dorf Sep 22, 2012 @ 9:36am 
the hecu have always been hard to kill
Bateman Sep 22, 2012 @ 10:08am 
I think is the change of the amount of ammo, it is MOAAAR harder to kill those ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s whit only 3 granades on the MP5, instead of 10
King1600 Sep 22, 2012 @ 10:34am 
Yea, agreed. I noticed the mp5 is basicly worthless on hard vs HECU. Aside from the nade launcher of course.
Turrel Sep 22, 2012 @ 11:48am 
The only real problem with the soldiers is the inability to mount an effective strategy towards killing them. The scenario where they grapple through the ceiling in Questionable Ethics can't really be countered with anything but luck and camping in a corner, for example. A little tweaking might be necessary.
grand theft auto eye-vee Sep 22, 2012 @ 12:31pm 
I agree. The mp5 needs to be changed back to it's old method of damage and firing.
Veronika SM. Sep 22, 2012 @ 1:39pm 
I don't care, the game is easy on the normal difficulty.
mmstick Sep 22, 2012 @ 2:10pm 
You have to realize, these are military trained people. Their lives revolve around military tactics and shooting firearms. Freeman is just a random scientist with a hazard suit. They should be hard. HL was too easy.
Robopanda333 Sep 22, 2012 @ 4:16pm 
know what's fun? playing hl2 on hard after playing bm on hard... talk about a walk through the park...
also @turrel i totally hear you, i got to the door with full health and full energy (thanks to the health at that door.) and when i finally got past those ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s (after dieing about 30 times) i had 20 hp, and i loved that 20hp. :p
lightraven™ [VtNr] Sep 22, 2012 @ 8:19pm 
Yeah your right they are hard to kill
bonzai10 Sep 22, 2012 @ 9:39pm 
Originally posted by Turrel:
The only real problem with the soldiers is the inability to mount an effective strategy towards killing them. The scenario where they grapple through the ceiling in Questionable Ethics can't really be countered with anything but luck and camping in a corner, for example. A little tweaking might be necessary.

I died on this few times but there is a strategy i developed. Hide behind boxes where they can reach you only from 1 angle, usually they want to walk to you and will not choose to go behind you where they might shoot.
bonzai10 Sep 22, 2012 @ 9:42pm 
Originally posted by StickyCrab:
You have to realize, these are military trained people. Their lives revolve around military tactics and shooting firearms. Freeman is just a random scientist with a hazard suit. They should be hard. HL was too easy.

HL wasn't that easy (played on hard and I have videos on YT) but I find it is easier than BMS
M'aiq the Liar Sep 22, 2012 @ 11:50pm 
I don't understand people who complain about strong enemies in games. They are not overpowered, thus it's just a matter of skill and tactics.
borgware Sep 23, 2012 @ 12:52am 
They aren't hard to kill. Magnum takes care of them easily. However, MP5 is almost useless.
Showing 1-15 of 58 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50