This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Black Mesa
Gevurah05 Apr 23, 2013 @ 10:52pm
Please port it to mac
This game is awesome, but I can't play it because is just for PC please try to port it to mac
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Super Toaster Apr 29, 2013 @ 8:14pm 
Night_Fiend6 May 1, 2013 @ 1:08pm 
Download "PLayOnMac" http://www.playonmac.com/en/ then you can play the windows version. You will have to download the windows version of steam though and run it with PlayonMac.

I run PlayOnLinux to play the game myself.

You would probably be wanting to use a very recent mac and at least 8 GB of RAM.
Gevurah05 May 1, 2013 @ 1:21pm 
Thanks! By the way I love the animated serie of Lupin the 3rd, nice foto

Originally posted by Night_Fiend6:
Download "PLayOnMac" http://www.playonmac.com/en/ then you can play the windows version. You will have to download the windows version of steam though and run it with PlayonMac.

I run PlayOnLinux to play the game myself.

You would probably be wanting to use a very recent mac and at least 8 GB of RAM.
A player69™ kek Jun 5, 2013 @ 4:53am 
No.
[DFS] Hugopluyg [GMCT9] Jun 7, 2013 @ 10:37am 
Just don´t use a mac, really those things suck if you know how windows 7 is.
Gevurah05 Jun 7, 2013 @ 12:11pm 
Originally posted by Hugopluyg:
Let people use wathever they want, respect them as they respect you. I just asked for something that is not bad for the gamer comunity because the users of mac we also deserve to play games, and we don't deserve to be punished just because of the computer we choosed.
Super Toaster Jun 15, 2013 @ 2:31pm 
Originally posted by Gevurah05:
Originally posted by Hugopluyg:
Let people use wathever they want, respect them as they respect you. I just asked for something that is not bad for the gamer comunity because the users of mac we also deserve to play games, and we don't deserve to be punished just because of the computer we choosed.
This sounds religous, stop it.
Don't get a Mac if you intend to play games on it, as they were not INTENDED for games. Why can't you people understand that Windows is superior?

The solution is simple: If you want a computer that costs less and does everything a MAC does and more, and can be fixed without having to send it away for god knows how long, buy a Windows computer.

If you want to pay straight out your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ for a computer that's good for lots of other things ASIDE from gaming, get a MAC
Gevurah05 Jun 15, 2013 @ 11:01pm 
And why the hell I must buy a computer I don't like? I choosed my computer and that's a Mac and a lot of games are ported to mac, is not religious your arguments are just stupid

Originally posted by Super Toaster:
Originally posted by Gevurah05:
This sounds religous, stop it.
Don't get a Mac if you intend to play games on it, as they were not INTENDED for games. Why can't you people understand that Windows is superior?

The solution is simple: If you want a computer that costs less and does everything a MAC does and more, and can be fixed without having to send it away for god knows how long, buy a Windows computer.

If you want to pay straight out your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ for a computer that's good for lots of other things ASIDE from gaming, get a MAC
Hey Lazaé! Jun 19, 2013 @ 12:25am 
Developers have stated they won't be supporting MAC offiicialy (according to the Wiki <-Click it! [wiki.blackmesasource.com] ) but there will be Linux support.

Why play games on a Mac? Apple dosen't take hardcore gaming seriously and support only very little of it for their OS. OSX uses an old and unoptimized OpenGL compared to Windows and Linux.
Redon Jun 23, 2013 @ 8:25am 
to me it looks like some of the most popular games are avalable for mac, so mabey if they get loads of downloads they will make it for mac? If im wrong feel free to tell me I really want to play this game too
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50