This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

SecureOps Mosh Sep 25, 2013 @ 6:57pm
you guys are so dumb you devs are just stupid do you know what free to play is?!? like are you ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me?!? you devs are the dumbest ever i was gunna vote up till i found out i have too pay a load tof ♥♥♥♥♥♥T!!!! just too play
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
deadlydodo Sep 26, 2013 @ 3:08am 
Are you aware of what grammar is?

TheHunter is technically free to play. You have a free to play version which offers you the chance to experience the game and then you have the pay to play version which gives you everything else.

I would agree that they should change it from f2p as it gives the wrong impression and the way the site is at the moment, it comes off as almost underhand but that is common with the marketing tactics used by the developers in my opinion.
Manji Sep 26, 2013 @ 7:04am 
Free-to-play can be contrasted with pay-to-play, in which payment is required before using a service. Pay-to-play games usually offer equal gaming experience for all players while free-to-play games give advantage to premium players. Free-to-play games are similar to freemium, a more general term and a business model in which a product is offered free of charge while a micropayment is charged for users to access premium features and virtual goods. Shareware by contrast typically only offers a portion of the game, such as Id Software's first-episode shareware versions of many of their early first-person shooters. If there is no charge payable for any feature in a game, it's known as freeware.

just read it it won't hurt you <-- !!![]
Last edited by Manji; Sep 26, 2013 @ 7:05am
AnimeJ Oct 2, 2013 @ 1:47pm 
I'm pretty sure I've never paid anything to play this. Dunno what you're on about.
Roadkill Stewie Dec 6, 2013 @ 3:22pm 
Read the Docs, you can hunt mule deer on the designated preserve for free, hence FREE TO PLAY. Look at MWO, heck vritually any game listed as 'free to play' works in a similar fashion and typicaly is a larger $ sink.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50