This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

theHunter
Noah_The_"DAWG" Jan 9, 2014 @ 5:01pm
Here's the catch
You think this game is free to play? Think again. This game is pay to shoot anything, because you can't shoot anything except one kind of deer. I found a chicken, tried to shoot it, and it said I need a hunting license. I was like "Okay, that makes a bit of sense.". So, I wandered off more, found a mule deer, tried to shoot it, and it said I need a license. I was like "What the hell?". So, I wandered off more, found another deer that was different, tried to shoot it, and it said I need a license. I was like "Screw this. I'm uninstalling this.". This 'license' you need, is actually a subscription. Be careful! You might end up paying for what you don't want.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
SIRPOOPALOT Jan 9, 2014 @ 9:36pm 

You are wrong. It is free to play but all you get is one map (Loggers point) a gun, bullets, and you can shoot all of the Mule deer you want. If you want to shoot any other animal you will have to get a license. Pretty Simple concept to grasp
Noah_The_"DAWG" Jan 10, 2014 @ 1:33pm 
Originally posted by SIRPOOPALOT:
You are wrong. It is free to play but all you get is one map (Loggers point) a gun, bullets, and you can shoot all of the Mule deer you want. If you want to shoot any other animal you will have to get a license. Pretty Simple concept to grasp
Actually, you are wrong. For I found a mule deer about 2 hours ago, and tried to shoot it. It said I need a license. Pretty simple concept to grasp.
deadlydodo Jan 10, 2014 @ 6:07pm 
Nope, not for mule deer. Are you sure it wasn't a whitetail deer? There would be something wrong if that were the case and it certainly isn't normal behaviour.

Did you spot it and the information said mule deer? Whitetail females will look similar although mule does will be darker.
Noah_The_"DAWG" Jan 10, 2014 @ 6:08pm 
Originally posted by deadlydodo:
Nope, not for mule deer. Are you sure it wasn't a whitetail deer? There would be something wrong if that were the case and it certainly isn't normal behaviour.

Did you spot it and the information said mule deer? Whitetail females will look similar although mule does will be darker.
Yeah, I spotted it, looked at it, and studied it, and it said i needed a license.
deadlydodo Jan 10, 2014 @ 6:57pm 
Well, you would need to contact support about that as that is not right. If you hover over the part that says guest, it should display details of the membership type as well as listing under license mule deer with an expiration date of never. Does it say that?
Moody Starbuck Jan 12, 2014 @ 10:12am 
omg you mean they actually want to make money for their work?? that´s RIDICULOUS!!
Noah_The_"DAWG" Jan 12, 2014 @ 1:02pm 
Originally posted by Moody Starbuck:
omg you mean they actually want to make money for their work?? that´s RIDICULOUS!!
They want you to play a demo of the full game. You actually need to subscribe and pay to play that game that claims to be "free". It is ridiculous! Unlike SIRPOOPALOT's post, you and deadlydodo's posts are acutally helpful and nice.
Noah_The_"DAWG" Jan 12, 2014 @ 1:04pm 
Originally posted by deadlydodo:
Well, you would need to contact support about that as that is not right. If you hover over the part that says guest, it should display details of the membership type as well as listing under license mule deer with an expiration date of never. Does it say that?
No, it doesn't say that. It says
"Under License

---"
Last edited by Noah_The_"DAWG"; Jan 12, 2014 @ 1:05pm
deadlydodo Jan 12, 2014 @ 1:37pm 
Yeah, that is not right you should have a never ending license for mule deer. I am sure support could clear that up for you. It is unfortunate that happened as at least a small part of the game is free to play but it is not unjust to call it a demo.
SIRPOOPALOT Jan 22, 2014 @ 4:01pm 
@ ={95th}=_HaoNAD....you were probably at another map. Like i stated earlier you can ONLY hunt at loggers point.
Noah_The_"DAWG" Jan 23, 2014 @ 2:04pm 
Originally posted by SIRPOOPALOT:
@ ={95th}=_HaoNAD....you were probably at another map. Like i stated earlier you can ONLY hunt at loggers point.
I didn't even know you could change maps. Lol.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50