Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Relica Online
Manga3dmann Oct 8, 2012 @ 2:35pm
Can I get a better description on the type of MMO this is?
You mentioned your going for the retro style. Would you say it's inspired by early Ultima Online where you have a lot of freedom and there isn't really quests and you develop skills in whatever you do rather than a level up system?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
nathan04  [developer] Oct 9, 2012 @ 5:04pm 
Hi Manga,

Firstly thank you on producing a discussion!. And furthermore thank you for your interest within Relica.

The game itself was tested within a university and the UO type game elements came from allot of the people who played.

The game really follows no style and is all my own work. However the only level up system is Magic and Strength the rest is levelled from hardwork.

Such as the more ores you mine the better the miner and the more fish you fish the better experienced that fisher is. It does not hold a system like Guild wars. Not sure what the second one is like I have not played yet. But the first guild wars was basically you levelled and then following that level you then selected your stats from a stat window and moved these either up or down.

Relica has allot of individual skills.

Weapon skill
Archery
Water Magic
Fire Magic
Earth Magic

Mining
Smithing
Fishing
Cooking
Medicine
Essence
Blessing

And these will evolve within time.

Within relica I did add quests and a main story in which will be expanded as I update. Side quests can be done over and over again to keep receiving the quest bonus and have no limitation. But you do not have to do quests to progress.

I also have PvP areas with better drop systems for better item drop ratings. But this is dangerous if you are here just for items as players will kill you for yours.

I can explain further but i didnt want to bore people with facts within my description.

Best regards

Nathan Hemstock
Manga3dmann Oct 10, 2012 @ 12:47pm 
Thank you for your response. This may be the type of game me and my friend would like. We will check it out.
EvilLost Oct 17, 2012 @ 5:55pm 
You should mention the "UO" inspired multiplayer on the main page, I would have immediately upvoted it had I read that ....

tho solo work is still mad impressive
DerKrieger Nov 11, 2012 @ 10:55pm 
Seriously, there is a desire for an active UO replacement that isnt just another Freeshard. Advertise that influence more. Hope to see you succesful!
Olpol Jan 2 @ 7:15pm 
the concept sounds kind of like runscape but it looks cooler
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50