This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Pro Pinball: The ULTRA Editions
christbrando Jul 14, 2013 @ 10:49am
One game with 4 tables or 4 different games with one table per game?
Anybody knows if "The Ultra Editions" will be one game with all 4 tables or maybe 4 different games with one table per game?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Pinballwiz45b Jul 16, 2013 @ 9:21pm 
Hopefully one game with not four as DLC, but many more to come! A suspected 5th game by Pat Lawlor is coming in ;)
Vermilicious Jul 24, 2013 @ 9:14am 
Supposedly, they are just doing the TimeShock remake this time. They might be going with a DLC approach like Pinball Arcade did. Since they simply called this entry "The Ultra Editions", it would seem likely. I don't mind it. I just hope the other tables aren't taking too long, and that they implement it well. I'd prefer it if they focus on PC through Steam and it's features for what it's worth.
Mateus Buffone Jan 9 @ 2:09pm 
I vote for just one game and the tables as dlc.
sePL80 Jul 7 @ 9:00pm 
Sorry, Barnstorm Games, after release you will instantly lose one paying customer (ME).
The only way to get more money from me is to release the other tables first and release Timeshock! as the last table.
Because, when I get Timeshock!, I won´t be playing any other table for the rest of my life.
I am so excited! Thanks shout out to all the devoted fans and creators.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50