This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Underhell
Zibraz Jul 12, 2013 @ 4:43pm
When Is There Gonna Be A New Update?
First thing first, amazing mod, really enjoyed it but it has left me hungry for more. When can we expect a new update :)?
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Grim Reaper Aug 10, 2013 @ 9:29pm 
There is not a release date because he had to delay it twice. But he says its getting close so people are starting to say around September - October. I cant say exacly when it will be released but im glad he's taking his time. I do agree it is a great mod and i love the effort he is putting into it not just rushing to meet deadlines and ending up with bugs and glitches that would make it unplayable. But i think it's safe to say it will be released or an announcement will be made within a few months.
jakey1995abc Aug 13, 2013 @ 7:52am 
september 13th 2013. Well at least that is the date which the first level you play takes place ;)
jakey1995abc Aug 13, 2013 @ 7:58am 
And when many other important events supposedly take place
||GH-C|| Masser Aug 17, 2013 @ 2:39pm 
I highly doubt September. This is because they would didn't know they would be pushing it back, and the date has been in their since the first build.
jakey1995abc Aug 17, 2013 @ 4:08pm 
Does not mean they won't release it then, they may of finished it recently but realised that date in game and thought it would be a suitable date for release now that it is nearing that time
Siesta 45 Aug 18, 2013 @ 8:46am 
september 1st.
SirFruitcakes Aug 18, 2013 @ 3:40pm 
He's announced September the first.
||GH-C|| Masser Aug 20, 2013 @ 1:58pm 
Jakey, I know that it's a cool idea. But when you devolop a game, and you are very early on in making it, you won't just go 'That's a cool date in the game, let release it then!', you would choose a date which is a rough timeline of just a month, not even a day or week. And then if you are finished around then, make the release date to give time so that it gets hype and people download it.
jakey1995abc Aug 20, 2013 @ 4:47pm 
Originally posted by ||GH|| TurkeyMasser:
Jakey, I know that it's a cool idea. But when you devolop a game, and you are very early on in making it, you won't just go 'That's a cool date in the game, let release it then!', you would choose a date which is a rough timeline of just a month, not even a day or week. And then if you are finished around then, make the release date to give time so that it gets hype and people download it.
And that must be why they said it would be released in March 2012 yet it still hasn't been released... Anyways the release date has been yet again announced so it is pointless arguing over.
Last edited by jakey1995abc; Aug 20, 2013 @ 4:47pm
SirFruitcakes Aug 23, 2013 @ 5:14pm 
Being set-back isn't a big deal or surprising when you have a skeleton crew team like they do, this is AAA quality but they don't have the numbers AAA teams have so try not to be worked up about it, in my opinion people getting worked up about them missing the date both times is understandable but inconsiderate, I mean its not like they didn't want to make the dates, it probably bothered them even more than it bothered you, but come september the first I don't think any of this will matter because it'll definitely be worth the wait when its released.
Last edited by SirFruitcakes; Aug 23, 2013 @ 5:18pm
Katch A Taco Aug 30, 2013 @ 1:35am 
Originally posted by ||GH|| TurkeyMasser:
I highly doubt September. This is because they would didn't know they would be pushing it back, and the date has been in their since the first build.
HOW'S IT FEEL TO BE WROOOONG, SON?
Last edited by Katch A Taco; Aug 30, 2013 @ 1:35am
Hubert Sep 1, 2013 @ 7:12am 
lol
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50