This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Underhell
CONAHR Oct 21, 2013 @ 5:51pm
Achievement Ideas.
OCD
Do everything there is to do in your home.

Full House
Collect all cards.

Hats!
Wear 20 helmets.

Nightmere
Wake up from a bad dream.

Welcome to Special Weapons And Tactics
Complete the Tutorial.

Welcome to level 0. Have a nice day
Reach level 0 via the elevator.

Warm welcome
Meet bryan.

Sentenced to death
kill 100 infected.

Welcome to hell/ Or to th A.R.C
Complete the prologue

Only the begining
Complete chapter 1.

Im sure i could think of more
would be cool if thay used theam.
Last edited by CONAHR; Oct 21, 2013 @ 5:54pm
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Unknown Error Oct 22, 2013 @ 9:57am 
My money is on that the developers had achievements in mind.

That said, I'm hoping that the developers will keep the mediocre achievements to the minimum. Getting achievements for trivial and expected events has been a cancer on mainstream gaming ever since they found out that it gives people small dopamine trips. You should have to work for achievements and not just expecting to get them like pavlov's dogs.
CONAHR Oct 22, 2013 @ 10:04am 
True but it can be secret achives can it not ?
Dune Jumper Oct 22, 2013 @ 1:45pm 
I think they should just keep the achievements they already have. (You can view them in the garage in front of The House). And there is actually an achievement to get all the cards. I just hope that when Underhell is released on Steam, you can view the achievements without having to turn the game on.
You can see the list of achievements in Mxthe's post in this thread: http://forums.wecreatestuff.com/index.php?/topic/4323-list-of-trophies/
Last edited by Dune Jumper; Oct 22, 2013 @ 1:46pm
CONAHR Oct 22, 2013 @ 1:50pm 
Originally posted by Dune Jumper:
I think they should just keep the achievements they already have. (You can view them in the garage in front of The House). And there is actually an achievement to get all the cards. I just hope that when Underhell is released on Steam, you can view the achievements without having to turn the game on.
You can see the list of achievements in Mxthe's post in this thread: http://forums.wecreatestuff.com/index.php?/topic/4323-list-of-trophies/
i like the achivements but the names i do not like.
||GH-C|| Masser Oct 27, 2013 @ 1:36am 
Originally posted by CONAHR:
Originally posted by Dune Jumper:
i like the achivements but the names i do not like.
Yeah, but you only see them on the shelve. The names are not really important. They just there to show your progress, and so the names shouldn't matter.
greeneyedgirl927 Nov 7, 2013 @ 11:24pm 
I got one; "Solid Jake", Sneak through the South Wing and Lower Labs without getting spotted.
Ramsay Bolton Nov 14, 2013 @ 7:01pm 
Originally posted by greeneyedgirl927:
I got one; "Solid Jake", Sneak through the South Wing and Lower Labs without getting spotted.

This is a good idea, As well as the card collecting one. But...

"More than a prank"
Kill 10 guards with radiocrackers.

I think achievements that actually require effort need to be existant in a bigger multitude.
Lego Nov 30, 2013 @ 11:57am 
There should be something where you pick up a Riot Shield from a fallen PMC Soldier and use it to block enough damage.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50