Ця гра була схвалена спільнотою!

Спільнота продемонструвала свою зацікавленість цією грою. Valve зв’язалися з розробником та розпочали підготовку до релізу гри у Steam.

BROFORCE
FREE LIVES GAMES  [розробник] 25 лис 2012 о 18:08
BROFORCE FEEDBACK!
We're still in early stages of development and we'd love to hear any feedback anyone has. We want to improve the game as much as we can, and any new perspective or information that helps us do this is greatly appreciated!
Показані коментарі 115 із 149
< >
Ctebeh 27 лис 2012 о 15:28 
I love the game and both art styles look great. My only problem so far has been freezes in the Oct 16th and 25th builds. The original undated version on Greenlight never froze. And I would really like to unlock Robro Cop, having him on the ending screen chasing the devil has been taunting me.
CabO 29 лис 2012 о 17:13 
Would love resolution options/windowed mode for the final release

Цитата допису Ctebeh:
And I would really like to unlock Robro Cop, having him on the ending screen chasing the devil has been taunting me.
and this too, unlocked everyone except him on the demo
lum0s 29 лис 2012 о 21:38 
I liked the old(er) school look WAY more than the updated look. But then, I loved the look of the old Spelunky vs the newer version. As long as the gameplay is solid that's all that really matters, though.
FREE LIVES GAMES  [розробник] 30 лис 2012 о 13:59 
@Ctebeh We're really concerned about this freezing. Unfortunately it doesn't happen on any of our devices, but we've had quite a few reports of it (including your report).

We're hoping the new version, with the new art, doesn't suffer from any freezing (and we've had mildly encouraging reports so far).
Ctebeh 30 лис 2012 о 14:31 
I'm glad to hear that the new version probably won't freeze up. It's been the main thing keeping me from enjoying the game more. The other thing being no DirectInput support. I have a Logitech Dual Action which I'd love to use with the game.
FREE LIVES GAMES  [розробник] 30 лис 2012 о 15:10 
@Ctebeh We'll have to get hold of some Logitech controllers ASAP and do some testing.

The freezing issue is very distressing for us, as we haven't been able to fix it yet. We've got a LONG way to go on this project.

Thanks for the feedback bro!
Thermoptic 30 лис 2012 о 21:17 
I have been playing Broforce in local co-op a lot and we really love it. Its a great combination of a challenging and fun game. Even if you die over and over in some stages you just want to keep on going and its fun all the time. So many crazy funny situations every time a new level starts. The features that you plan to implement in the future releases sounds awesome.. so have nothing more to say then keep up the good work! The game is perfect now, adding some more fun features will only make it better. thanks!
Thermoptic 1 гру 2012 о 5:36 
Im playing the beta with a friend now, and we really like how challanging the game is especially when one of us dies and the other player have to get to a cage to get the other player back. We also try to get so far as possible, finish as many levels as possible. So we got this idea:

Add a Hardcore mode. Just one life each. Think of every step carefully. With the possibility to climb on walls Broforce gives you alternative routes and choices to kill your enemy or sneak by. Therefore i think a Hardcore mode would be awesome.. but only with two players. Because if you die you need to get the other player back to life. And the goal is to clear as many levels as possible! (add a reward system to get the players more engaged after clearing a certain number of levels) if both players die.. game over! What do you think?.
FREE LIVES GAMES  [розробник] 2 гру 2012 о 10:32 
@Thermoptic That difficulty mode sounds pretty bad-♥♥♥.

We're not sure how long the BROFORCE campaign will be at the moment.

We are definitely going to have some unlockable difficulty settings for players who have finished the game and want a ridiculous challenge. What you've suggested would fit right in there.
epicfailnot 5 гру 2012 о 7:03 
Can you make an option for two art styles? This can satisfy both kinds of people. And this can be a unique feature of this game.
Thermoptic 5 гру 2012 о 7:33 
epicfailnot can you explain this "Two art styles" are you talking about the graphic style of the actual game. Like the pixel art style they have now? If so i think you are asking about a pretty huge request. You actually want the programmer so redo ALL graphics to another style just because some dont like pixel design? Thats just silly. As long as the game is fun i dont care how it looks. Btw the Pixel art now are amazing.. And i know the team is working on a HD remake that also looks really really nice. Check there site for more info and screenshots
Ctebeh 5 гру 2012 о 21:33 
From what I understand they're using the new HD art instead of the pixel art for the final game. He seems to be asking for both art styles to be in as an option.

@FreeLivesGames The Unity 4 Dec 2nd build doesn't seem to be freezing up but I noticed an overall framerate drop while playing it. It wasn't severe but it didn't look as smooth as earlier versions. Also while using the keyboard controls with 2 players the characters will freeze except for granades/specials and high fives. With an XInput controller I could still play normally.
epicfailnot 6 гру 2012 о 3:02 
Sorry for the unclear description of my idea.. Actually, I meant that the developers might think of integrating both the pixel art we see in the prototype, and the future HD art style into the final game, and let players choose between them. This will enhance the diversity of the gameplay and satisfy people who like either or both art styles. And also, this can be a very unique feature for the game -- it is not every day that you come across game that let you choose between different art styles.

Sorry again for the imperfect description last time, but I hope developers will consider about going on an extra mile. Thank You.
FREE LIVES GAMES  [розробник] 6 гру 2012 о 6:34 
Цитата допису Ctebeh:
@FreeLivesGames The Unity 4 Dec 2nd build doesn't seem to be freezing up but I noticed an overall framerate drop while playing it. It wasn't severe but it didn't look as smooth as earlier versions. Also while using the keyboard controls with 2 players the characters will freeze except for granades/specials and high fives. With an XInput controller I could still play normally.

Thanks for testing Ctebeh!

I'm glad to hear one of the builds wasn't freezing. We need to do a lot of testing still and your feedback really helps. I suspect the time the characters wouldn't move but would use specials has to do with the keyboard controls conflicting with Xinput controls... We should really improve that.

Re: Including both art styles. It's unlikely we'll be able to build an option to switch between the two art styles in the final game. It would be a huge amount of work and extra testing to get both styles working with all the content (we're not even nearly done with all the content yet).

But we DO like the pixel art style. We're hoping to include some form of the pixel art in the final game. Or take the pixel art version a bit further so it can stand on its own as a kind of 90s Broforce. But currently we're focusing on trying to make the new art more appealing with better explosions.
Автор останньої редакції: FREE LIVES GAMES; 6 гру 2012 о 6:36
epicfailnot 6 гру 2012 о 23:19 
Or maybe you can make a whole different story with the pixel art, and a whole new set of levels, after you finish the HD art, that is. I just hope that somehow the pixel art is still attached to the game.

P.S. The characters in the new art should be a bit smaller on the screen, I think. It can bring the platforming feel back too... And some combat character, like Broce Lee (Bruce Lee)?
Автор останньої редакції: epicfailnot; 7 гру 2012 о 0:07
Показані коментарі 115 із 149
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50