¡La Comunidad ha dado luz verde a este juego!

La comunidad ha mostrado su interés por este juego. Valve se ha puesto en contacto con este desarrollador para comenzar con los trámites que llevarían a su lanzamiento en Steam

BROFORCE
Pocket Watcher 15 de Jul, 2013 a las 20:31
Movie themed Levels or Bosses
I love everything in this game so far, however in the full release could we fight the bad guys from their appropriate movies. (Examples: Terminator themed level where you fight t-1000. Or a Indiana Jones world with Nazi's) COME ON PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE YOUR IDEAS.
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
< >
Jackayl 16 de Jul, 2013 a las 13:23 
Maybe some small things like the rolling boulder from Indiana Jones and traps in the jungle levels would be cool but I dont want the levels to be themed based on those movies
Voltz 20 de Jul, 2013 a las 18:33 
Thats a good idea
Goonzogamer 24 de Jul, 2013 a las 23:05 
I could see character-specific/themed levels maybe becoming available once you unlock that specific bro. Even amp it up to small mini-campaigns with 3-4 levels. they could be specially designed to take advantage of that characters abilities

Ex: When you unlock Indiana Brones, opens up a few levels based on major scenes in the movies-temples with traps and nazis, etc. His levels would have spots where the whip is necessary to advance maybe.
LordSkullder 25 de Jul, 2013 a las 16:59 
That's a good idea, I think a Die Hard style level or something like that might be cool, although it would only work with certain characters or films.
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50