Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

BROFORCE
Pocket Watcher 15 jul 2013 om 8:31nm
Movie themed Levels or Bosses
I love everything in this game so far, however in the full release could we fight the bad guys from their appropriate movies. (Examples: Terminator themed level where you fight t-1000. Or a Indiana Jones world with Nazi's) COME ON PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE YOUR IDEAS.
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
< >
Jackayl 16 jul 2013 om 1:23nm 
Maybe some small things like the rolling boulder from Indiana Jones and traps in the jungle levels would be cool but I dont want the levels to be themed based on those movies
Voltz✔ 20 jul 2013 om 6:33nm 
Thats a good idea
Goonzogamer 24 jul 2013 om 11:05nm 
I could see character-specific/themed levels maybe becoming available once you unlock that specific bro. Even amp it up to small mini-campaigns with 3-4 levels. they could be specially designed to take advantage of that characters abilities

Ex: When you unlock Indiana Brones, opens up a few levels based on major scenes in the movies-temples with traps and nazis, etc. His levels would have spots where the whip is necessary to advance maybe.
LordSkullder 25 jul 2013 om 4:59nm 
That's a good idea, I think a Die Hard style level or something like that might be cool, although it would only work with certain characters or films.
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50