Ta gra została wybrana do dystrybucji dzięki Greenlight!

Społeczność wyraziła swoje zainteresowanie tą grą. Valve skontaktowało się z jej twórcami, aby sprawdzić możliwości publikacji ich dzieła na platformie Steam.

BROFORCE
FREE LIVES GAMES  [autor] 13 Lip, 2013 - 9:17
We're trying to make the levels as fun and awesome as possible. We want the levels to be challenging of course, but we've seen some players experience frustration in some situations and that isn't the feeling we want BEOFORCE to generate.

There's challenge and then there is frustration. If some of the levels do things that are unfair or dickish (over and over) we'd like to fix them.

Any feedback about this would help us greatly!
Wyświetlanie 1-4 z 4 komentarzy
< >
Quatroking 27 Lip, 2013 - 6:38 
The first time I ran into the minefield level I didn't notice the mines at all, and you guessed it, I blew up. This could perhaps be improved by moving the camera to a land mine, with a mook running over it and then blowing up. It'd show the player what mines are, what they do, and that mooks love to run on them for you.

Other than the mine level, I find the level with the incoming missiles quite hard although still rather entertaining. I did find out that you can actually kill missiles (this is on purpose, right?) when performing the special action with bro-blade or whatever his name was, but I haven't yet been able to just shoot one out of the sky.
NemesisZidar 28 Lip, 2013 - 6:28 
First Boss was frustrating. There has to be done some balance. The weird is, i did this boss before often enough without any problem but then, i tried and treid i guess about 6 times i gathered the cages first to free some Bros for "Freelives" and instantly got shot by the gatling gun. The Weapons of the boss are firing to fast, the gatling has such huge bullets and shoots that long and precise that even if you jump up to evade the shots, you cant stay long enough in air to avoid them and you land into the salve and die. The "Mortar" is to hard too. But thats not everything, i was shooting the boss with rocket salves, used all of my 3 rocket special attacks and hit, shot some standard shots on him, died, used all of my 3 airstrikes on the boss which hit too and shot some bullets with my gun on him, no chance, he wont die and shot me again=lose. Then the best, after i tried it 5-6 times with 3 freelives and nearly all bros to kill him (and i really shot him much), i had Ash as starting Bro and i had enough, i didnt free the Bros out of the cages, went straight into the Boss, used one Sepcialattack Chainsaw, Boss died in 1.5 sec. It was really weird, i had fights with him about a minute long just shooting him with the other Bros and he wont die but a 1 sec chainsaw attack is enough to kill him....some balance plz xD

Also experienced some bugs on last boss, he was not losing his parts while they were wrecked so i couldnt shoot the middle one. He never entered the last part of his attack where he spawns parachute dudes, he just kept moving up and down (flying) and he digged himself out of the map on the bottom. "Cool" i thought when he was out of screen, "problem solved he should be dead" but then he moved again upwards from out of the screen, flew up and fall down again out of it. All the time on the same spot. I couldnt kill him ofcourse because he didnt lose his parts and even if, impossible to hit him. After restarting level everything was normal.
Jackayl 31 Lip, 2013 - 10:29 
The first time I ran into the minefield level I didn't notice the mines at all, and you guessed it, I blew up. This could perhaps be improved by moving the camera to a land mine, with a mook running over it and then blowing up. It'd show the player what mines are, what they do, and that mooks love to run on them for you. :D:

Other than the mine level, I find the level with the incoming missiles quite hard although still rather entertaining. I did find out that you can actually kill missiles (this is on purpose, right?) when performing the special action with bro-blade or whatever his name was, but I haven't yet been able to just shoot one out of the sky.
I disagree, you don't need to hold the players' hand through the game. And IMO the mines were pretty obvious with the signs and all.

The airstrike level is easy once you get the hang of it - instead of running as fast as you can, take your time. You see a missile notification ahead of you? Stop and wait for it to hit the ground, then move.

Emerica775 20 Paź, 2013 - 14:29 
Yeah, PLEASE for the love of broforce DO NOT make it any easier than it is, it's at a perfect level difficulty wise and I enjoy the fact that it doesn't hold your hand and causes you to test the waters first perhaps dying. Dying to me is a huge part of this game that makes it funny and losing a few levels several times in a row isn't bad at all considering the fast game play pace.

Just add more levels, characters, little tricks like landmines, enemies and it would be perfect. I could play this all day if I didn't beat it so fast.
Wyświetlanie 1-4 z 4 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50