This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

BROFORCE
3P1CK1TT3H Jul 3, 2013 @ 10:14am
A Character Suggestion
How about a TF2 character? Like Broldier! :D
Broldier:
Primary weapon = Rocketlauncher
Secondary weapon = Shovel

- Can rocketjump
- If he rocketjumps on an enemy. He goomba stomps them :D

Last edited by 3P1CK1TT3H; Jul 3, 2013 @ 10:14am
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
NemesisZidar Jul 3, 2013 @ 6:18pm 
-.- like all the other games with boring TF2 Specials...you can see it everywhere, "buy the game and get TF2 stuff" "buy this games TF2 addon", "get the TF2 Characters in this game by preordering now"or "get just some damn hats for TF2" There are so many games with those boring TF2 dudes in every form plz not again a game with them. I love TF2 really, but it is annoying to fill all games with these characters or connect content with TF2.
:o)
Stoseph Jalin Jul 4, 2013 @ 2:57am 
i think they will stick with popular 90s movie characters :P
GERFixer303 Jul 4, 2013 @ 4:46am 
Like Universal Broldier :D
3P1CK1TT3H Jul 4, 2013 @ 7:23am 
Originally posted by NemesisZidar:
-.- like all the other games with boring TF2 Specials...you can see it everywhere, "buy the game and get TF2 stuff" "buy this games TF2 addon", "get the TF2 Characters in this game by preordering now"or "get just some damn hats for TF2" There are so many games with those boring TF2 dudes in every form plz not again a game with them. I love TF2 really, but it is annoying to fill all games with these characters or connect content with TF2.
Sorry it was just an idea, I couldn't think of another thing for the moment. It would be cool to rocketjump though..
NemesisZidar Jul 4, 2013 @ 12:07pm 
Originally posted by 3P1CK1TT3H Nitro's KittyCat:
Sorry it was just an idea, I couldn't think of another thing for the moment. It would be cool to rocketjump though..
im not attacking your idea really xD. I think your idea is good itself but, i get hardcore bored when i just hear about TeamFortress2 because really every damn dumb game has TF2 special stuff (for example, preorder CoH2 get TF2 stuff, TF2 DLC for Surgeon Simulator) doesnt matter for what, but nearly every new game or Beta or preorder for Games has a TF2 gimmick and that really really sux to hell. For some things it can be interesting but after a while its just boring.
Imagine Sega would link Sonic to every damn game you know wouldnt that be annoying too?
Im not thinking your idea is bad at all or you cant have your opinion or idea, but....i guess you know now what :o)
3P1CK1TT3H Jul 4, 2013 @ 12:20pm 
im not attacking your idea really xD. I think your idea is good itself but, i get hardcore bored when i just hear about TeamFortress2 because really every damn dumb game has TF2 special stuff (for example, preorder CoH2 get TF2 stuff, TF2 DLC for Surgeon Simulator) doesnt matter for what, but nearly every new game or Beta or preorder for Games has a TF2 gimmick and that really really sux to hell. For some things it can be interesting but after a while its just boring.
Imagine Sega would link Sonic to every damn game you know wouldnt that be annoying too?
Im not thinking your idea is bad at all or you cant have your opinion or idea, but....i guess you know now what :o)
So you're saying you don't like TF2 content? If you don't like it don't buy/pre-order it dude. And the TF2 update for Surgeon Simulator is not DLC. It's completely free and it's just an extra in the game. And I like it if you get TF2 stuff for buying a game, only if the game itself is worth my money. If you think my character suggestion is good. Then why complain about it.
Here you go a TF2 emoticon. Because u like them so much
NemesisZidar Jul 5, 2013 @ 2:04pm 
So you're saying you don't like TF2 content? If you don't like it don't buy/pre-order it dude. And the TF2 update for Surgeon Simulator is not DLC. It's completely free and it's just an extra in the game. And I like it if you get TF2 stuff for buying a game, only if the game itself is worth my money. If you think my character suggestion is good. Then why complain about it.
Here you go a TF2 emoticon. Because u like them so much :spycon:
I dont buy or preorder it, for me the TF2 stuff on games is not just useless it also is very annoying to see that stuff on 80% of all the games on steam while they could give different extras.
You have to see it this way. You dont like TF2, you want to preorder CoH2 and get TF2 Skins....wow yeah thats worthless for the dude preordering while they could give something away for preordering that is in the interest of someone preordering CoH2 like additional maps or a unit or whatever, you know what i mean? Not everyone likes TF2 so many of the extras are just worthless and the work they put in could have been spent to add something that has something to do with the game at all. I dont see what TF2 skins have to do or are for any use in CoH2. Thats just an example but you see this very often. You are completely right with Surgeon Simulator and ofcourse it is DLC or maybe you also can say additional content (DLC doesnt mean you have to pay for DLC=Downloadable Content, you download it even if it is free).
But lets not talk about Surgeon Simulator, that was just one of the examples, through the years there were very many such things from TF2 and it is just getting annoying.
And now we come to the core of this thing, a TF2 Bro in Broforce would mean i have to play it if i want to or not, because till now the Bros are randomly given after you free them from cages, if i get "the Soldier" i have to play with him, so i dont have a choice so you cant say "dont buy or preorder it"
At least i wasnt complaining about it, as i already said before, it would just be very annoying and i just mentioned it, treat it as a downvote for TF2 Bros, thats democracy hm?
What i liked about your idea was the point with
"-Can rocketjump", that i actually like (thumbs up), the TF2 not like (thumbs down). Simple.
We ofcourse can discuss the downside of TF2 Preorder bonus stuff or DLC or hats or skins or whatever for every damn game out there, but we dont have to. I hate it because it is annoying to have for example a WW2 Game and get some cartoony stuff for it or another game i dont use. No sense for me and in the end those TF2 bonuses are bonuses that i lose because they could instead be something other i would use or that even would fit the game.
I agree, the Surgeon Simulator stuff from TF2 for example is something good, it even fits the game a bit, but there are many examples where you can see the downside i already mentioned.
I repeat, i just mentioned i would hate TF2 stuff for it and why i do, and like i already said earlier, it is no attack on your idea generally (even no attack at all, because we discuss something, i dont say "you are dumb", i said i wouldnt like it and thats all in the end).
No personally thing, just an opinion.
Maybe there are some that like TF2 Bros in this game while maybe some wouldnt like this too. Im one of the last ones, just wanted to make this clear.
Ah and to add, im sorry, english isnt my main/native language so it sometimes is hard to discuss a topic because maybe i dont find the right words or maybe some words sound different i meant them to be, or simply my grammar is bad. Thats why this text is so damn long and some stuff may sound...dont know...harsh?
Ok now i said often enough why and what and repeated it often, just want to make sure you understand my position about it.
3P1CK1TT3H Jul 5, 2013 @ 11:54pm 
Is it really necessary to write this much :|
And Surgeon Simulator's TF2 update wasn't DLC because you didn't have to download it. It's part of the game like i said.

I know what you're trying to tell me but it kinda comes in handy all this TF2 stuff. If you pre-ordered some expensive new game, and you get a hat for pre-ordering. You can sell it with all the others to buy new games.
SU37 Jul 6, 2013 @ 1:53am 
;3
3P1CK1TT3H Jul 6, 2013 @ 2:41am 
Originally posted by #FORMOTHERUSSIA:
;3
;3
NemesisZidar Jul 6, 2013 @ 10:13am 
Is it really necessary to write this much :|
And Surgeon Simulator's TF2 update wasn't DLC because you didn't have to download it. It's part of the game like i said.

I know what you're trying to tell me but it kinda comes in handy all this TF2 stuff. If you pre-ordered some expensive new game, and you get a hat for pre-ordering. You can sell it with all the others to buy new games.
Just wanted to make sure im not hatin around or complaining, just telling my opinion and thats all so no one gets ♥♥♥♥ed about it ;o). Some peole at forums instantly get personally while people tell their opinions so i wanted to make sure this doesnt happen you know?

Im not really sure about Surgeon S, because as far as i know, TF2 "update" is an Update giving you new content, so it is still DLC. Like i already said, DLC is content you download, an update gets downloaded and this TF2 stuff wasnt part of the basic game when it was released so it rather is under the old definition of DLC (to mention, there is a newer generation definition of DLC and an older definition, in the older one this does absolutely go as DLC, in the older times such stuff was also often called as Expansion Packs and today is called DLC. The Definition about it isnt very clear i would say, it is Content you download if implemented as an Update or not doesnt really matter, you dont have to buy or add a DLC extra, often Games get DLCs in Updates implemented, still counts as DLC though. But we havent to discuss such dumb stuff, it is a bit hairsplitting.

I agree, you can sell those stuff but on the other sie why even add such stuf to preorder or whatever while there could be preorder bonus content which would be useful for every gamer preordering a game? For me it often is just "lets throw some dumb stuff in to have something to give them" and so Steam wants to push TF2 and so they implement stuff for it.
Like i said they could rather add something of a use, like content that is used for the game you are about to preorder? And like i said, normally i wouldnt care about it, but for me and many friends of mine (some playing TF2 often) it starts to get annoying if you have on every 2nd game or nearly every preorder a TF2 bonus and even more if this TF2 bonus are skins for the game you buy or preorder so you have this TF2 stuff in games where you dont like it. As long as TF2 stays at TF2 it is ok for me because i havent to play it, but when the TF2 stuff i spreading into other games where i dont want or like it, then this becomes another history because i then cant evade it anymore.

Damn wall of text again xD
3P1CK1TT3H Jul 6, 2013 @ 10:18am 
Can we please stop and make room for other commenters? :S
Crying Turkey Jul 10, 2013 @ 11:42am 
The spy bro:
Primary weapon: Knife
Special attack: invisible for a little time ;)
3P1CK1TT3H Jul 10, 2013 @ 12:03pm 
Originally posted by Mixm80:
The spy bro:
Primary weapon: Knife
Special attack: invisible for a little time ;)
I chose Soldier because bro fits in it well xD
TrainCrashDerby Jul 12, 2013 @ 8:45pm 
Bro Code Boost
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50