Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с ее разработчиком и начала подготовку к ее выходу в Steam.

BROFORCE
Vulkan Hestan 30 июн, 2013 @ 23:05
my suggestion for the next broforce unlock character
he's big, he's mean, he's from the 90s, and he's a total bro. marneus brogar from warhammer 40,000. http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3v13t9/
Показано 18 из 8 комментариев
< >
NemesisZidar 1 июл, 2013 @ 5:42 
Warhammer Bro would be awesome but there wouldnt be any recognition value, because the most people dont know him or other WH Characters. Even I dont know him and i played the DoW Games and read some of the books of Warhammer aswell as i played the Tabletop about a Year. Would love a Space Marine, because Warhammer is one of the greatest and biggest franchises, but i guess there are several other Bros that should go into this game first.
GERFixer303 1 июл, 2013 @ 8:49 
A Universal Soldier would be great
Big Dick Johnson 2 июл, 2013 @ 14:09 
Enough Ultramarines! Pedbro Kantor or bust.
Ramboner 2 июл, 2013 @ 14:28 
Terry Crews...his special could be him yelling POWER and his head entering from the corner of the screen as the entire level is decimated by explosions.
literally Hitler 4 июл, 2013 @ 3:00 
maybe nicholas cage renamed to brolas cage or something and maybe if we are on the subject there could be chuck norris and uncle sam idk
DragonTech 4 июл, 2013 @ 11:45 
Chuck Norris is already in the game...? Brodell Walker is Cordell Walker, Chuck Norris's character from the show "Walker, Texas Ranger".
ℓσя∂ υѕαgι 4 июл, 2013 @ 19:04 
As long as there is a level called Brolocaust.
NemesisZidar 5 июл, 2013 @ 13:38 
Изначально опубликовано ℓσя∂ υѕαgι:
As long as there is a level called Brolocaust.
yeah i already said when they started their greenlight campaign they should add a level or whatever with some nuclear explosions and napalm attacks xD.
Maybe a funlevel where you have to run away from the detonation of a nuclear bomb and reach a plane in time :o)
Показано 18 из 8 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50