Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

BROFORCE
Vulkan Hestan 30 jun 2013 om 11:05nm
my suggestion for the next broforce unlock character
he's big, he's mean, he's from the 90s, and he's a total bro. marneus brogar from warhammer 40,000. http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3v13t9/
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
< >
NemesisZidar 1 jul 2013 om 5:42vm 
Warhammer Bro would be awesome but there wouldnt be any recognition value, because the most people dont know him or other WH Characters. Even I dont know him and i played the DoW Games and read some of the books of Warhammer aswell as i played the Tabletop about a Year. Would love a Space Marine, because Warhammer is one of the greatest and biggest franchises, but i guess there are several other Bros that should go into this game first.
GERFixer303 1 jul 2013 om 8:49vm 
A Universal Soldier would be great
Big Dick Johnson 2 jul 2013 om 2:09nm 
Enough Ultramarines! Pedbro Kantor or bust.
HMFIC 2 jul 2013 om 2:28nm 
Terry Crews...his special could be him yelling POWER and his head entering from the corner of the screen as the entire level is decimated by explosions.
Joseph stalin 4 jul 2013 om 3:00vm 
maybe nicholas cage renamed to brolas cage or something and maybe if we are on the subject there could be chuck norris and uncle sam idk
DragonTech 4 jul 2013 om 11:45vm 
Chuck Norris is already in the game...? Brodell Walker is Cordell Walker, Chuck Norris's character from the show "Walker, Texas Ranger".
ℓσя∂ υѕαgι 4 jul 2013 om 7:04nm 
As long as there is a level called Brolocaust.
NemesisZidar 5 jul 2013 om 1:38nm 
Origineel geplaatst door ℓσя∂ υѕαgι:
As long as there is a level called Brolocaust.
yeah i already said when they started their greenlight campaign they should add a level or whatever with some nuclear explosions and napalm attacks xD.
Maybe a funlevel where you have to run away from the detonation of a nuclear bomb and reach a plane in time :o)
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50