Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с ее разработчиком и начала подготовку к ее выходу в Steam.

BROFORCE
The Master Chief from Halo 30 мая, 2013 @ 12:29
Grab and pull crates / barrels - melee key?
I love that you can push blocks, crates, barrels, and fuel tanks. It adds an extra bit of advanced tactics and interaction to the game environment. It can make for some creative kills and hilarious stuff like moving forward using a block for cover under enemy fire, dropping one on a dude's head, and riding fuel tanks into the middle of an occupied tower.

One problem is that I often can't move items because they're stacked against walls. It would be great if I could somehow pull them away from walls and other items to set up traps or whatever. The melee key is the first thing that comes to mind for latching onto an item to start pulling it. You could then release with the melee key again.
Показано 12 из 2 комментариев
< >
FREE LIVES GAMES  [Разработчик] 3 июн, 2013 @ 17:19 
@The Master Chief from Halo ... That's a great idea! (I might try hold-melee-to-latch-on first)

We'll include it in one of these builds, though I can't guarantee when it'll be included (or if it'll work as you imagine or work very well at all).

Also, pulling a fuel tank will almost certain crush the player.
Последний раз отредактировал FREE LIVES GAMES; 3 июн, 2013 @ 17:22
Speedy31m 22 сен, 2013 @ 0:45 
it would be realy cool to be able to do that and helpfull at the same time
Показано 12 из 2 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50