This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

BROFORCE
Thermoptic Nov 30, 2012 @ 9:23pm
The "bros" of Broforce
I just love the idea of taking famous movie heroes from 90-s movies! Some of the characters in the beta version are very easy to recognize but there are still some that i cant figure you. So could you list what characters you have now? And maybe what characters you plan to add?

And would be fun if the fans of Broforce has some ideas for more characters, please tell us about them! What famous character would you like to see in Broforce, and tell us the weapon and describe the special weapon :)
Showing 31-45 of 87 comments
< >
Giggle McJiblets Jul 2, 2013 @ 10:37am 
Hmm, if we're pulling from comics now, maybe we could have some bros from the past? Like Benjamin Franklin (Brojamin Franklin), or Uncle Sam (Uncle Bro)?
GERFixer303 Jul 2, 2013 @ 1:24pm 
Originally posted by FishfistsAlmighty:
Hmm, if we're pulling from comics now, maybe we could have some bros from the past? Like Benjamin Franklin (Brojamin Franklin), or Uncle Sam (Uncle Bro)?
I think that the Bro's are all kind of action heroes,so no (I hope so) Ben Franklin or Uncle Sam
ArchVile Jul 2, 2013 @ 5:18pm 
Han Brolo
NemesisZidar Jul 2, 2013 @ 7:35pm 
Originally posted by ArchVile:
Han Brolo
Han Brolo ftw
Flaming Menace Jul 7, 2013 @ 4:46am 
I know it would mean an overload of Stallone characters, but how bout Tanbro & Brash? (Tango & Cash) Maybe as a double character, as in, it's actually one character that is animated as two guys? Make them cuffed to each other, and the special is one bro swings the other one as a megadestructive flail?
Yuu Hellscythe Jul 7, 2013 @ 7:44am 
Originally posted by demarreur:
Bratos, the Bro of War ^^ (Kratos)
Darth Brother (Darth Vader), why not the final boss ^^
Broddick lol (Riddick)
Yes, its posted last Feb but I agree to those.
Charlie Medkit Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:14am 
Brodo Broggins
Hunyol Jul 17, 2013 @ 2:00pm 
One I didn't see but want to see
Solid Snake-> Solid Bro
Bro? Bro!? BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
And you know what, Yogscast recently played this game, so why not Honeybro and Brophos
Last edited by Hunyol; Jul 17, 2013 @ 2:23pm
wayne Jul 18, 2013 @ 11:44am 
I laughed wayyy to loud at this..

Originally posted by Roelosaurus:
Originally posted by Vollbernd:
Some female "Bros" as well maybe?
You mean "Ho's"? :P

Ellen Hopley, Aliens
Sarho Connor, Terminator
Alice Prosperho, Resident Evil
Honity, The Matrix
CrashFu Jul 18, 2013 @ 8:38pm 
In this context a female Bro would still be called a Bro. The developers wouldn't have much of a career ahead of them if they referred to female characters by a derogatory title.

On a separate note, even though everyone on the roster so far has been of the 'live' variety of action hero, I will be incredibly disappointed if we don't see a "G.I. Bro" complete with cartoon laser gun.
Mah' Homie Aug 9, 2013 @ 7:00am 
Duke Broem, James Brond, Bro Chan and the Brotrix
sandmilk Aug 11, 2013 @ 5:07pm 
We definitely need a Mel GiBROn!

What about an Arthur from Monthy Python and the holy grail? With a rabbit of Caerbannog as a special weapon?
Last edited by sandmilk; Aug 11, 2013 @ 5:08pm
Iron (meat) man Aug 14, 2013 @ 5:22pm 
Really, Mel Gibson is your best idea yet?
Iron (meat) man Aug 14, 2013 @ 5:23pm 
I mean there are so many better ideas than that.
Iron (meat) man Aug 14, 2013 @ 5:35pm 
My idea was Splintter Bro.

Last edited by Iron (meat) man; Aug 16, 2013 @ 11:30am
Showing 31-45 of 87 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50